Money may be classified in to two types. They are:
- Narrow Money
- Broad Money
- Narrow Money: Narrow money represents M1 and M2. that is, narrow money represents M1 which comprises coins and currency notes in circulation, demand deposits with banks withdrawable by cheques and other deposits with the Reserve Bank of India, and M2, which comprises coins and currency notes in circulation, demand deposits with banks withdrawable by cheques.
- Broad Money: With the narrow money, it the fixed deposits or time deposits are included, the resulting sum is called broad money. The Reserve Bank of India designated broad money as M3 .
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019