TYBMS Sem 6 Important Question Bank 2016 – 1 day before the exam!
Exams are approaching in a few days and you’ve been for several years, nay decades now! This possibly will be the last exam you take in your life for many of you.
Now that the TYBMS SEM 6 Exams are so near, you prayed to god that some angel would drop all the important questions in your lap so that you would score well or maybe just clear the exams.
Don’t worry, we’re here for you. We will be updating important questions bank just one day (possibly night) before the exam. However, do NOT think that we are leaking papers, or have inside information. WE DO NOT. We just analyse past papers and come up with the question bank based on our understanding of probability and past experience of publishing important questions bank over the past decade.
We hope you’ve already gone through : The Complete TY-BMS Sem 6 Study Guides & 1 Day Before Exam Important Question Banks You Shouldn’t Miss!
You must’ve also already checked
Important Question Banks 2016 by Prof Vipin Saboo:
- International Marketing Exam Important Question Bank
- IMTP Exam Important Question Bank
- Retail Management Exam Important Question Bank
- International Finance Exam Important Question Bank
- Operations Research Exam Important Question Bank
- IAPM Exam Important Question Bank
- Entrepreneurship Exam Important Question Bank
We’re going to put up the Important Questions One day before the exam here. All you have to do is unlock the content with a like, share or tweet. For people who face difficulties with doing this simple task, please figure it out with one of your friends. Our focus is to serve the TYBMS students fraternity at large, the thousands of students taking the exams.
The Important Questions Bank content is locked
To see the locked content, Use one of the social sharing buttons below and unlock the content. We're doing this so that the complete BMS community becomes aware of this blog post. Thanks for your support.
Thank you for sharing this content. You’ve helped the TYBMS fraternity by making them aware of this link.
Entrepreneurship Paper Important Questions One Day Before the Exam
Self Help group, Ancillarization, EDP, NSIC, KVIC, Entrepreneur vs intrapreneur, SISI, Venture capital,Seed Capital, Idea generation, Institutional support provided by the government to entrepreneur, Modes of raising finance, Shumpeter theory,
SIDBI, NABARD, Problems faced by woman entrepreneurs, innovation theory, Business feasibility report, Industrial sickness
International Finance Important Questions One Day Before the Exam
FEDAI, FEMA, Risk and various types of risk in foreign exchange market, role of bank in international settlement, Different types of exchange rate regimes in the world, Types of hedging, Autonomous capital, Accomodating Capital, Balance of Payment, balance of trade, Gold standard, Brentwood system, Fixed vs flexible, Gold points, Snake in tunnel, Smitsonian agreement. What factors led to the development of Euro Currency market,
Operations Research Important Questions One Day Before the Exam
Case study expected on LPP Simplex or PERT.
In numerical questions:
LPP Simplex Maximization question expected.
CPM question on EST, EFT, LST, LFT, Total Float, Free Float.
Transportation problem of 2 type possible:
A. Find IFS by VAM & test it for optimality by MODI.
B. IFS will be given.
Test it for optimality by MODI & if necessary improve the solution by looping.
Degeneracy based problem not expected.
Simple Assignment problem, Minimization or Maximization.
In Decision theory,
One question each on
A. EMV, EPPI, EVPI, EOL
B. 5 Decision criteria (Maximin, Maximax etc)
C. Decision Tree
Important Theory Questions :
Process of LPP formation with regard to decision variable
Slack Variable in LP
Alternate optimum solution in simplex and how to identify key column
Basic assumption in formation of LPP
What is feasible region in LP graphical
Redundant constraint in LP graphical
Unbounded solution in LP Graphical
Mixed constraint in LP
Key Column, Key Element, Key Row in LP Simplex
Degeneration in Simplex
Types of Constraints in LP
Infeasible solution in graphical method
Difference between CPM and PERT
Three times estimates in PERT and How to Calculate Expected Time in an activity
Basic principles of construction of network diagram
Objectives of project crashing
Merge event, Burst event, merge and burst event
Critical path, sub critical path, critical activities
Objectives of project crashing
Forward pass and backward pass in CPM
Various Cost involved in project
Indian Management Thoughts and Practices – Important Questions One Day Before the Exam
1.Principles /features of Indian ethos.
2 Difference between Indian and Western management.
4.Styles of leadership
5.Comparative study between Indian Japanese and American style of motivation
6.Personality development through yoga
7.Determinants of personality.
9.Purushartha model different koshas
11.Significance of festivals.
12.Gurukul system advatages/disadvantages.
13.Concept of Karma.
14.Vasudhiava kutumbakam its importance.
Use the search option on bms.co.in to find answers to these questions 🙂
International Marketing – Important Questions One Day Before the Exam
2. Distinguish Between Domestic & International Marketing? – Module 1
3. PESTLE Analysis or International Marketing Environment – Case Study – Module 1
4. Explain the different types of Trade barriers?
7. Write a note on advantages & disadvantages of MNC? Module 1
15. Write a note on direct and indirect exporting? Module 3
Retail Management – Important Questions One Day Before the Exam
1. Concepts: Retail Mix, Retail Image, Independent Retailer, Hyper Market, Specialty Store, Retail Format, Convenience Stores, Super Market, Markdown, Coupons, Rebates, Price bundling, Price bundling, Multiple Unit Pricing, Variable Pricing, RFID, Retail Image
2. Short Notes: Visual Merchandising n Displays, Retail Store Atmospherics, Space Management, Types of Layouts, Responsibility of Store Manager, Assortment Planning Process, Merchandise Planning, Role of IT in Retail, Franchising , FDI in Retail. Retail Format, Target Market, Loyalty Programs, Customer Loyalty
3. Full Length Answers: Retailers Role in Distribution Channel, Functions performed bg Retailers, challenges faced by Global Retailers in India, Rise in retail, Types n Advantages of Multi Channel Retailing, Sustainable Competitive Advantage, Types of Retail Formats, Strategic Retail Planning Process, Multiple sources of advantage, Pricing Strategy, Location options n factors affecting it, International Sourcing n it’s advantages
- Tax saving investment avenues (case study)
- Risk profiling(case study)
- Benefits of mutual funds
- Entry and exit loads
- Functions of SEBI
- Repo and reverse repo
- Charting techniques
- Yield curve
- Yield to maturity
- Efficient market hypothesis
- Window dressing approach
- Credit rating
- Intrinsic value
- NAV including the entry and exit loads
- Sharpe, jenson and treynor ratios
- Simple numerical on annuity and doubling period
- Simple numerical on holding period return
- Numerical on beta, risk and return and standard deviation
- Ratio analysis
- Equity valuation on intrinsic value and dividend discount model
- Simple numerical on debt valuation/ YTM/ Present value
Financial Market Operations Important Question Bank
Financial system – Role, Components, Classification
Growth of Capital markets – Factors, Role
Participants in Capital Market
Methods of Raising funds
Listings – Procedure, Benefits
NBFC, SFC, Demat
Credit Ratings – benefits, process
Repo, reverse repo.
How are your exams going? Discuss at our forum here