TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS (75:25) exams were conducted from 16th April 2015 to 24th April 2015. This year, approximately 10,722 students had appeared for BMS (Sem VI) (CBSGS) (75:25) exams. As per the past trends, Mumbai University declares the TYBMS results 60 days after the exams.
- TYBMS Sem 6 results of the year 2010 was declared on 28th July 2010
- TYBMS sem 6 results of the year 2011 was declared on 29th June 2011
- TYBMS Sem 6 results of the year 2012 declared on 19th June 2012
- TYBMS Sem 6 results of the year 2013 declared on 20th June 2013
- TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014 declared on 18 July 2014
As per a recent report in TOI, the TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS results are expected in the first week of July 2015. Although, there is no official confirmation date declared on Mumbai University website, we can expect the BMS Sem 6 CBSGS results of 75-25 format to be declared maximum by 20th July 2015. We will update the latest information on TYBMS 2015 results on this post / page. You can also check the information on the official website of Mumbai University. The process is described as below:
Steps to check the Result
- First visit the official website which is http://mu.ac.in/portal/
- There is an option of Results Section which is http://mu.ac.in/portal/examinationsresults/
- Click on that link and select “Results” tab which is http://mu.ac.in/portal/results/
- Click on that link and select “Commerce” section
- Results will be updated in above link soon
The information provided here is just indicative information and is provided on “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no claims on accuracy and reliability of the information.