Your full Name- Rinky yadav
College Name bhavan’s college
Total Marks (out of 700) and percentage along with grade:-610/700
Rank in college/university (please mentioned rank along with the specialization)
1st rank in college (specialization in finance)
1) Tell us about yourself, your background, why did you choose to do BMS and what do you plan to do after BMS?
Hi,im Rinky yadav I have started my BMS journey from bhavan’s college with an aspiration to become an huge entrepreneur in future and to gain professional skills.And want to to master in management .I love reading ,drawing,doing more creative stuff amongst all.
2) Tell us about your college (your college experience, favorite memories, favorite faculty)?
About our college I had wonderful experience and every moment of my BMS journey has been memorable and favorite ,l always had very good rapo with all my profs. But favorite of all is Vipin Sir and every student actually loves him.He is more than a professor friend to his students and his way of teaching is amazing the best part is that he knows each and every student by his or her name which is not common amongst all professor and he is very encouraging person.
3) Who in your life has influenced the most? Why?
My parents and a professor and people around me .they are the people who influence me can’t say only a single person.
4) Any comments on the revised BMS Syllabus?
I think Revised syllabus is all about what Bms students need to know about.
5) Tell us about your tips to study in TYBMS?
Just study hard make your paper presentable with needed diagrams and all .
6) How does it feel to be amongst the toppers?
It’s a wonderful great feeling and all thanks to my parents, friends and professors.
7) Did you join any class? If yes/No, why?
Yes,i had join Vipin saboo’s tutorials (VST) one of the best finest Bms classes as I had take finance as electives you so need classes to get perfect with technical paper even compulsory sub like logistics need special attention so yes joining VST is Worth as prof.saboo himself teaches all sub which is the best part he has lot of practical and industrial knowledge so the kind of example he gives helps a lot during exam.A and of course his personal attention for every student and test in classes helps a lot .
8) Would you like to give any tips to your juniors so that they can prepare for TYBMS in the same way you did?
Study hard try to understand every concept draw diagram wherever practice numerical stuff .
9) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in the Indian education system? And even in BMS?
As vice Chancellor of Mumbai university what I would like to change hmm, first of all whatever fumbles that happens when results are out need to be regulated bcoz it may be technical errors or anything but at the end of the day students have to face it. And 60:40pattern back in syllabus.
10) Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
BMS.co.in is a proper place for all BMS studentsand everybody has it provide all info regarding syllabus and all BMS related stuff a proper guide.
Latest posts by vipin0785 (see all)
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 - March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 - March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 - March 21, 2019