Your full Name- Christabelle Pinto.
College Name – Bhavan’s College (Andheri)
Total Marks (out of 700) and percentage along with grade:- 575/700 i.e 82.14%
Rank in college/university (please mentioned rank along with the specialization) : Rank 1 In marketing specialization college level.
- Tell us about yourself, your background, why did you choose to do BMS and what do you plan to do after BMS?
I’m currently an undergraduate studying at Bhavan’s College. Before that, I had a commerce background. I am just like any other 20 year old with full of dreams and aspirations for the future.
I took up BMS as it is a more practical course of study because of the various assignments, presentations, project work, etc. I plan to work and gain some experience and then pursue my post graduate studies.
- Tell us about your college (your college experience, favorite memories, favorite faculties etc.)
Bhavan’s College is full of life be it nature wise or the student life. There have been various experiences both positive and negative in college throughout these 3 years. My favorite memories would be the Rural Mela that we marketing students had organized, the Industrial Visit and many more.
I can say that I have been blessed with great faculties in these 3 years. There is no favorite as such as every person has helped shaped me into the person I am today.
3) Who in your life has influenced the most? Why?
First of all, my parents as they have always been there for me. Then my teachers as they have always guided me throughout the course and last but not the least my classmates as they have always been encouraging in this journey of BMS.
4) Any comments on the revised BMS Syllabus?
The revised BMS syllabus has included topics which are essential in today’s competitive business world. It may help students to get insights into what exactly the specializations are all about.
5) Tell us about your tips to study in TYBMS?
Basically plan and prepare is what I would suggest. As a proper plan helps to work get wonders. Focus on the weaker points of study and improve on them along with polishing on the stronger areas.
6) How does it feel to be amongst the toppers?
It feels great. There is an immense pleasure experienced when you see that you have made your parents and teachers proud by fulfilling their expectations.
7) Did you join any class? If yes/No, why?
Yes I did join VST as it helped give me a proper schedule to study as well as guidance in overcoming any difficulty.
8) Would you like to give any tips to your juniors so that they can prepare for TYBMS in the same way you did?
As I said above plan and prepare don’t wait for the last moment as “Time and tide waits for no man.”
9) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in the Indian education system? And even in BMS?
Bring in more of practical subjects which will help students relate to the studies. For BMS I would just say please give the results on time as it demotivates students when results are delayed.
10) Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
You guys are doing a fabulous job on updating students like me on various topics regarding the BMS stream alongwith other areas. Keep up the good work.
Latest posts by vipin0785 (see all)
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 - March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 - March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 - March 21, 2019