- Avoid reading or discussing about any topic related to the subject one hour before the exam.
- Enter the classroom with a positive mindset & activate subconscious mind by uttering words like “I am best”, will solve 100 % paper will get in the range of ‘50 marks out of 60marks’ in externals
- Always start with Q.I in theory as in conceptual question student can score 15 out of 15 marks ( Length ¾ size of the page)
- Complete Q.I in 30 minutes (10:30am-11:00am)
- After Q.I gets completed move on to section II & try to complete three questions from 11am-12pm (20min x 3 Questions)
- Try to attempt Q.6 i.e short notes as students can score more marks in it as compare to long type questions
- While solving case study follow the sequences
a) Read case study carefully & and probably you will understand 60% of it at first instance.
b) Read Questions after reading case study & you will understand 70-75% aspects of it.
c) Read case study at the glance again & try to frame what answers are expected for every question.
d) Ensure length of every answer is of one page in if the marks allotted are five.
- Complete 100% paper as every single mark is important as it is university exam.
- After completing paper in the last five minutes have a glance at every answer written.
Latest posts by MT UVA BMS (see all)
- International Finance Important Question Bank – MT UVA BMS - May 5, 2014
- Special Studies in Finance Chapter-wise Important Sums for practice - November 25, 2013
- Operations Research Important Questions 2013 – MT UVA BMS - April 22, 2013