- Concentrate on completing the paper first. Half the battle is won there.
- It is preferable to sleep and wake up early for studying. This helps to concentrate better as compared to at night as the mind is well rested.
- Read the paper and attempt those questions first whose answers you know well. This will help to build confidence.
- Avoid reading after you leave home for the exams. Last minute reading only confuses and causes panic, making you doubt even what you have studied.
- Eat well and on time. A healthy diet consisting of fruits and vegetables is important. Much on dry fruits as snacks when hungry.
Latest posts by Neha Mane (see all)
- TYBMS Exam Preparation: 5 Quick Tips by Prof. Neha Mane - November 17, 2013