1. Always read the entire question paper before starting.
2. Write the answers in points.
3. Give more of examples especially in marketing paper.
4. Do not waste time in case you don’t know any answer, leave space and attempt another question.
5. Analyse the case .
6. Highlight the main words and examples in the answer.
7. Support your answer with diagrammatic presentation.
8. Avoid using green and red ink.
9. Try to attempt all the questions.
10. Understand the question and answer.
Latest posts by Prerna Sharma (see all)
- TYBMS Exam Preparation: 10 Quick Tips by Prof. Prerna Sharma - November 18, 2013