Guidelines for constructing Network Diagrams:
- Each activity is represented by only one arrow.
- An arrow can represent only one activity
- If two or more activities are identified with the same start & end events. Dummy activity / activities need to be introduced in the network
- Before an activity can be started all preceding activities must be completed
- The flow of diagram is from left to right.
- The arrows are not to the scale
- Arrows should be straight
- Unless absolutely unavoidable, arrows should not be crossed.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019