Are you looking for places in Mumbai to hangout on Valentine’s Day with your partner? Wanna spend a memorable day with your partner? Here is a list of top 3 Fascinating places to visit with your friends and loved ones –
1) Bandra Bandstand
2) Juhu Beach
3) Marine Drive
1. Bandra Bandstand is one of those relaxing places with your loved ones to have fun.
2. It has been the best place to be sitting on the rocks with constant breeze and smell of the sea alongwith your loved ones.
3. It is called as Mumbai’s famous “Lovers Point” where you can find every age couples.
4. It is also famous for things like Residence of Bollywood Actors Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan just opposite sea face location.
5. You can also find Old churches of Bandra and Saint Father Agnel Ashram nearby.
6. Sometimes the cops make a lot of money by harrowing young couples 😉
7. From paani puri to corn, sandwiches, ice-cream, pizza, coffee etc. everything is available to eat and enjoy your evening.
1) Juhu Beach is one of the most-visited beaches situated in Vile Parle which offers a brilliant view of the sea.
2) It provides a peaceful atmosphere and scenic beauty which is also famous for its local delicacies and street food.
3) You would get a dream-like vision of watching the sunset guarded by the vast Arabian sea.
4)Pani Puri, Bhel Puri, Pav Bhaji, Aaloo Tikki , Kulfi are some of the excellent delicacies offered at the beach stalls.
5) You can also visit the Italian restaurants, pubs and discotheques, horse ride and camel rides.
6) You can also try out boating in the water or simply enjoy the leisure walk along the beach feeling its cool breeze directly on your face.
7) You can do shopping for handicraft items like seashells, gems, artificial jewellery items, books, handkerchiefs, flutes
1) Marine Drive is a ‘C’-shaped six-lane concrete road along the coast which links Nariman Point to Babulnath and Malabar Hill.
2) It is the world’s largest viewing gallery where many events are hosted along the promenade.
3)It looks like a necklace from above at night, hence known as the Queen’s Necklace.
4) It is famous for its Bhel Puri and many restaurants also in line of the road.
5) You can take in a breath of fresh air and view the setting sun.
6) At the northern end of Marine Drive is Chowpatty Beach.
7) Going further down the lane is the famous Walkeshwar Temple.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019