- Keep a check on the companies which are going to come for campus placements.
- Do a research on the companies and understand what kind of profiles they offer from the company websites.
- You should be clear of what kind of job will match your area of interest. Just because of the package is good, you shouldn’t simply apply for the interview.
- Majority of the companies these days have aptitude tests, so practice beforehand to perform better and get selected in next rounds.
- Know your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Yes do your SWOT analysis as the company HR may not want to know how much marks you got in each subject but would want to know YOU as a person.
- Carry all the required documents like CV, Marksheets, Certificates etc. Also carry extra copies of the same.
- You should dress neatly and professionally. First impression matters the most.
- Prepare well for questions like tell us about yourself, why you want to take this job, why this company, what are your future goals etc.
- Reach the interview venue before time atleast before 10-15 minutes.
- Do not say anything bad about the company if you are not selected, just smile and say Thankyou!
By Shamim Noorani (BMS Graduate 2013-14)
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019