Three Yummy Noodle Recipes You Must Try:
- Garlic Butter Noodles Recipe :
Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes: 4 servings
2-1/4 cups uncooked egg noodles
1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon pepper
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a serving bowl. Immediately add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
2. Hungovernoodles :
1 thumb-sized piece of ginger
1 clove of garlic
2 tablespoons low-salt soy sauce
3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
3 tablespoons sesame oil
1 Chinese cabbage
500 g fresh or frozen broccoli
250 g medium edd noodles
200 g mangetout
4 large eggs and Olive oil
Hot chilli sauce, to serve
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a serving bowl. Immediately add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat.Just make sure you check the packet instructions in case they take longer to cook. Feel free to also ring the changes by adding any other fresh seasonal veg, or leftovers you have in the fridge.
- Sesame noodles
Makes: 2-4 servings
4 nests of dried Chinese noodles
2 tbsp sesame oil
200g beansprouts (optional)
¼ cucumber and 2 spring onions, to garnish
2½ tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp vinegar
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 tsp sugar
1 tspchilli oil, or hot chilli sauce
1 tbspshaoxing rice wine, or dry sherry
2 tbsp vegetable oil
½ tsp gourmet powder (optional)
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 whole spring onion, chopped
Black pepper, to taste
1. Blend the sauce ingredients until smoothish (or whisk vigorously).
2. Cook the noodles according to their instructions, then rinse with cold water, drain well, and toss through the sesame oil. Cool for half an hour or so.
3. Meanwhile, blanch the beansprouts, if using, for a minute and drain well. Finely dice the cucumber and slice the spring onion garnish.
4. Add the sauce and beansprouts to the noodles, then garnish with diced cucumber and chopped spring onion. Eat at room temperature.
– Pratiksha Trivedi
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016