Advertisement Introduction: Law is a set of rules that govern the functioning of the specific area they deal with; similarly ‘Industrial Law’ deals with three very important factors of the industrial world the employers, employees and the government. They are the set of regulations that guide employers and trade...
It’s India a country full of people and people! Now it even has youth, the young guns wow!!! Mumbai the city which never sleeps has the smartest student’s in the world . Yes its true as a matter of fact it could be given a thought. As a student...
Every woman has her own right to live, earn with her own hard efforts and pursue her dreams and passion. Many organizations have job vacancies which include night shifts leaving no choice for women to work even in shifts. Even when there are night shifts, the organization holds itself...
Login or Register
- What Is The Portfolio Management Process? on
- What are Human Values? on
- Quit Your Job, Travel Around The World, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams on
- What Is The Importance of Morale? on
- What are the Items to be completely ignored while preparing Cost Sheet? on
- 12 Most Awesome Hilarious Anushka Sharma – Virat Kohli Jokes, Facebook Status, WhatsApp Messages on
- Will there be change in SUCCESSFUL results? on
- Interview with Purva Nayak, SYBMS Topper, S.I.E.S. College Sion East on
- Respecting age and experience on
- CMAT Exam 20 February 2014 First Day Analysis on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019