Advertisement Today women are walking along with men shoulder to shoulder both at work and at home. Women today have achieved great success in all fields of life. They are amongst the best entrepreneurs, managers and Politician and are giving tough competition to men though it might be sports...
Woman is said to be created so that a man has a partner, to share his joy, sorrows, pain and also as a support system when he needs. She is there for him always in ways like a mother to cry on which he otherwise can’t as men are...
Women are considered to be dominating as compared to men. But it is not always right because at times there are men who are much more dominating than women. Even then there are quite few women who are dominating and there has to be a recipe to make friendship...
A woman selflessly dedicates her entire life to her family. From the day she is born to her last breath, she lives her each and every single moment thinking about her family. She tries her best to keep every person happy in the house. She takes care of everybody...
Gender bias is something very common in our country. Indeed the discrimination between Men and Women can be traced back from the past. For example, Earlier Kings could get married as many times as they wish, may it be on the name of Religion, War and many other reasons...
Women in the world face a lot of problems in life. The reason to all of these problems maybe personal or Work life. But these at times adversely affect their Health physically or mentally. One of such heath problem is Stress. Stress is a condition that affects both...
India has a diverse culture and it is a multi-religious country with a lot of people even after so much of differences in them yet live with each other happily and in unity. We also speak a lot about equal treatment to both Men and Women but is there...
One of the most powerful forces in the world is a Woman. There is no one greater than her, who compassionately spends her entire life not for herself but for her family as a daughter, for her husband being a wife and for her children being their mother. A...
No pain no gain! But when the pain is endless and faced by all it becomes a social issue. Everything in limit is accepted but when it crosses that limit it becomes unbearable and very hard to tolerate as we all are humans. Jawaharlal Nehru our first PM had...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags