Advertisement Whenever we think about our childhood, we miss it really very badly. The reason is simple. Childhood was awesome. There is nothing better in life which can replace our innocent, stupid, hilarious childhood memories. There are many such moments which are just unforgettable and can make you cry...
Ramadan is the 9th month of Islamic calendar which is all set to begin from 17th June 2015 after sunset. Ramadan will last for 30 days. It is a month for fasting and Muslims all over the world will refrain from food and drink from sunrise to sunset. Ramadan...
Father’s Day is celebrated on 21st June 2015, Sunday. Everyone loves their father a lot, some are able to express and some don’t. Girls mostly are very attached with their father because their fathers treat them like princess. Boys always looks upto their father because he is the one...
Ramadan is the 9th month of Islamic lunar calendar and it is considered to be the blessed month. During this month, Muslims all over the world do not eat food, drink and refrain from other physical needs during the daylight hours. Ramadan month is for purifying the soul and...
Red Rose Day is celebrated on 12th June 2015. Red rose is not only the beautiful fragrant flower but it is also a well-known symbol of love. People celebrate Red Rose Day to express their endless love forever. Red Rose Day SMS, Messages for Friends and Loved ones: 1)...
Funny things to do on first day of your college: Sit in the first bench and spend the lecture filing your teeth into sharp points. 😉 Introduce yourself to the class as ‘James Bond’. 😉 Wear earphones and ask the professor to speak louder in every few minutes. 😉...
Ameesha Patel is celebrating her 40th birthday tomorrow i.e. on 9th June 2015. Can’t believe us? Well here we present few more unknown facts about Ameesha Patel: 1) Ameesha Patel is the granddaughter of famous lawyer-politician Barrister Rajni Patel, the Congress Pradesh Committee President of Mumbai. 2) Ameesha Patel is...
Iced Tea Day is celebrated on 9th June 2015. Do you know when did iced tea come into existence? – In 1904 Do you know who is the founder / creator of Iced tea? – Richard Blechynden Do you know how was it formed? – In a fair, visitors...
Donald Duck Day is going to be celebrated on 9th June 2015. Do you remember this white duck with yellow-orange bills, legs and feet used to wear a sailor shirt and cap with red bow tie? Donald Duck, the most loved cartoon character was born on 9th June in...
Children and youth’s favorite Maggi noodles has been banned from atleast 6 states all over India because it contains excess amounts of lead. Nestle still claims the noodles were safe and it has withdrawn the product due to an environment of confusion for consumers. Here we present 25 Funny Maggi...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags