Advertisement The sale of the government’s shareholding in Public Sector Units (PSUs), to private parties, is termed ‘disinvestment‘. The Government also hands over management control to private parties, it is termed as ‘privatization’. Ever since India launched the New Economics Policy (NEP) in July 1991, disinvestment has been an...
Well everyone know about this famous phrase, Do what you love and love what you do! Well, how much of it is true ? It’s a true phrase, people in this world are doing something that they don’t love or like, but they are doing it because of social pressures. Well there...
ACTIVITIES OF THE BANK The fundamental aims underlying the World Bank’s activities are : (1) The Bank is not intended ‘to provide the external financing required for all meritorious projects of Reconstruction and development (but) to provide a catalyst by which production may be generally Stimulated and private...
FINANCIAL MARKETS: Financial system is a set of complex and closely intermixed financial institutions, markets, instruments, services, practices & procedures. It plays a positive and important role by providing finance or credit through creation of credit in anticipation of savings. The investments financed through credit generates appropriate source of...
Question: What’s better for me: coffee or tea? Answer: Now that’s a very good question. Studies have determined that both coffee and tea have health benefits. Providing you don’t load your coffee – or tea – with sugar and cream, either can be a good source of certain nutrients and antioxidants...
We could argue all we want about how much this is not necessary and it could just worsen Michael Bays reputation, but it’s happening, and we should just accept it, so before you go and inevitably pre-book your tickets online, here is a look at what we would expect...
SUCCESS!! What is it? Why we crave for it? Can it be defined? What it should mean to anyone? Defining success is not at all simple it could mean anything to anyone it varies from person to person, it could be a personal, social or anything. Trying to define...
Sometimes in life you feel being alone and everyone who are your beloved ones have left you and no one’s there to be with you, don’t cry! Don’t think that you are good for nothing. Never bring any sort of negative thoughts as such in your mind. Nor you...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags