Advertisement One has rightly said that one should keep work and personal life different so that both parts can move in smoothly without difficulty. These are the 5 ways of maintaining work and life balance: Be organized You must be organized to make your life and work balanced. You...
Traveling in Mumbai is the most amazing part of one’s life, a part filled with excitement, togetherness, laughs, feeling of love and friendship, lots of quarrels and little bit of adjustments, a total journey of life. It is rightly said “To travel is to live”. People of Mumbai are...
It’s a new year and every year is even more special since we all turn a year older. And since your best friend’s birthday may be arriving soon, you are always in the look of a new and amazing way to celebrate your besties day. Your friends are the...
The Reserve Bank Of India is India’s central banking institution which controls the monetary policy of the Indian Rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank Of India. A rate cut after two years have bought...
There are many difficult situations in our life and one out of which is overcoming a BREAKUP. Most of our life comes to standstill when we face a Breakup. At times we even decide to give up on life but is that right? Do we even think about our...
Stress is suffered by every other person nowadays. But will you believe that there are some foods which can fight stress. Yes, you read that right. There are 7 foods to eat when you are in stress: Sweet Potatoes They are sweet, delicious and packed with nutrients-including optimism-boosting carotenoids...
Stress is a suffering which is faced by everyone in some point of their life but it is mostly faced by students more as they undergo pressures from different people around them. BMS student has many roles to play ranging from researching information for their project to giving presentation...
We always want to stay with our loved ones. They are the ones with whom we can share all the problems of our lives. They are always there for us whenever we need them. But what if they are not with us and somewhere far from us? There is...
What is happiness? It can be anything starting from a small thing like joining a college or a big thing like achieving the target of your life. We don’t need a reason to be happy. We can be happy in small things of life. Below are 5 ways to...
Are You Lonely? 7 Interesting Ways To Beat Loneliness We live in a surrounding where we always feel the need to socialise, want to feel needed and loved, loneliness is something one may never wanna feel. But at times loneliness finds our way and knocks at our door. So...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags