10 Amazing Facts About Subrata Roy We Bet You Didn’t Know 1) Subrata Roy is celebrating his 67th birthday on 10th June 2015. Advertisement 2) Apart from Sahara India, Subrata Roy owns London’s Grosvenor House, New York’s Plaza Hotel, Ambey Valley City and Force India. 3) He was...
WWE Raw is a professional wrestling television program that airs on Monday evenings on the USA Network in the United States. QUICK FACTS The show premiered on 11 January 1993 and since then has been one of the most viewed shows. Raw has been viewed 4 billion times by...
1)Blackberry refers to a line of wireless handled services designed and marketed by BlackBerry Limited. In 1999, the first Blackberry device, an email pager was released. 2)The most recent devices Z3, Z30, Z10 were announced on February 2014, September 2013 and January 2013, respectively. It was one of the...
1) Kupwara is a town in Kupwara District in the Indian State of Jammu & Kashmir. In 2001, the total population of this town was 14,711. 2) It is situated at an altitude of 5300 feet above sea level and is the northmost district of Kashmir Valley. 3) On dec...
1) Spice jet is an Indian low-cost airline and is owned by The Sun Group Of India. It was founded in 2005. It is country’s second largest airline by domestic passenger share. 2) The airline operates more than 340 daily flights to 49 destinations. The first Boeing 737-800 aircraft left...
Rajnath Singh is an Indian politician from the Bharatiya Janata Party who currently serves as the Union Minister of Home Affairs in the Narendra Modi government. QUICK FACTS 1) Rajnath Singh was born in the small village of Bhabhaura of Uttar Pradesh. 2) In 1991, he was elected as the...
Korean Air is the flag carrier airline of South Korea and the largest in South Korea based on fleet size, number of destinations and international flight. FACTS 1) The Korean National Airlines commenced its services on 1st March 1969. 2) It was voted Asia’s best airline by Business Traveler readers...
1:-India, the Republic Of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh largest country by area and also comes on the second position of entire world population with over 1.2 billion people. 2:- India became an Independent nation in 1947 after a struggle for Independence which...
1:- Mamata Banerjee was born on 5th January 1955, she is an Indian Politician. Banerjee is the 8th chief minister of West Bengal. She is often referred to as ‘Didi‘. 2:-Mamata Banerjee served as the Minister of Railways twice and she is also the first woman Railway Minister Of India....
A submarine is a watercraft capable of independent operation underwater. It differs from a submersible, which has more limited underwater capability. Submarines have one of the widest ranges of types and capabilities of any vessel. They range from small autonomous examples and one or two-person vessels that operate for a few hours,...
Login or Register
- Steps Involved In Setting Up Of An Enterprise on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags