2 Common Reasons To Do An MBA: Advertisement However much you try to be diplomatic and politically correct in your essays, recommendations and interviews, the truth (that even MBA Admissions Committees are aware of) is that most MBA aspirants want to earn an MBA degree because However if these...
The main difference between MBA and PGDM is that MBA is a degree and is offered by universities, whereas, PGDM is a post-graduate diploma offered by AICTE approved institutes. Indian universities come under the University Grants Commission (UGC) and can, therefore, award degrees like the MBA degree, also known...
MMS Course Outline: The first Semester Ideally starts from last week of july(Subject to change due delayed admission process and seat distribution by DTE) Semester I: • Operations Management • Business Mathematics • Marketing Management • Managerial Economics • Perspective Management • Organization Behaviour • Financial Accounting • Information...
Masters of Management Studies (MMS) course, a Two Year Full –Time post graduate degree course affiliated to the University of Mumbai, since 1983. This course is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The program is conducted under the directions of the University of Mumbai with specializations offered...
Here WE go!! TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Results 2011 has been declared on 29th July 2011 at 5pm in Mumbai University website .See the link – http://results.mu.ac.in/choose_nob.php?exam_id=1955&exam_year=2011&exam_month=MAR The whole long wait around 3.5 months came to an end and students are now much relieved as majority of them have passed...
With TYBMM and TYBFM Results being declared last week, the most expected TYBBI (Sem 6) and TYBAF (Sem 6) Results are out on 22nd July 2011 and 23rd July 2011 respectively! Kool!! This time BMM and BFM Results were good with less number of KTs and Drops. Hopefully, BAF...
Hey TYBMSites! MU.AC.IN is not opening! Don’t worry guys! Results are being uploaded. TYB.COM, TYBMS Results are pending. So may be by tomorrow either TYBMS or TYBCOM Results would be declared. So keep your fingers crossed! Don’t keep checking that website. And rest assured that results are positive and...
TYBMM (Sem 6) Results declared on 14th July 2011. You can check the results in the below link – http://results.mu.ac.in/choose_nob.php?exam_id=1894&exam_year=2011&exam_month=MAR Next is TYBMS (sem 6)’s turn!! So, BMSites all the best!!!!
Hey all TYBMS students!! With colleges beginning in full swing wherein you enter an Important Year in BMS – TY, many of you would begin searching topics, collecting data and approaching various companies and people assisting you to prepare your Project Reports. We present you a NEW Section where...
Paper Pattern of Financial Management Section I All Questions are Compulsory Q.1) 5 Concept Testing contains 1 Mark each = 5M Q.2 a) Attempt any 2 problem out of 3. Each problem Contains 5 = 10 M b) 1 Problem = 15 Marks Section 2 Attempt any Three. Q.3)...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags