Advertisement Training and Management Development refers to bettering the performance of individuals and groups in organizational settings. Training and Management Development aims to make sure the availability of a skilled and willing workforce to an organization. Training and Management Development subject aims to familiarize DU BMS students with the...
State the different methods of training. Ans.: The following are the different methods of training Entrepreneurial Development: Lecture Method. Demonstration Method. Individual Institution. Group Instruction. The conference method is used only when new ideas and techniques introduced in order to increase the production.
Role of Entrepreneurship Training Institutes: The training institutes which have accepted the responsibility of furthering entrepreneurial growth as well as the government agencies which have seen the need for entrepreneurial development jointly & independently should concentrate on the following; Public awareness programmes to...
Designing an Entrepreneurship Training Programme : As mentioned earlier, designing the training programme involves setting training objectives, developing the course content & choosing appropriate training methods. The programme design is prescribed by the training needs of the target clientele. These objectives should be stated clearly, be trainee-centred,...
1. Coaching Coaching is guidance and training provided generally by a senior to a new recruit. 2. Understudy An understudy is a person who studies another’s role or duties in order to act at short notice in the absence of the other 3. Job rotation It...
1. Lectures Lectures are conducted on various issues like globalisation, India’s foreign policy, disinvestment in oil sector etc. 2. Seminars and conferences A conference is a meeting for discussing issues whereas a seminar is a conference of specialists. 3. Role playing Role playing is an exercise or...
Corporate Training – Group Discussions and Personality Development Basically, personality development is the improvement of behavior, communication skills, interpersonal relationships, attitude towards life and ethics. Character can be considered the basic factor in determining and individual’s personality. There are several psychologists who say that improving character and behavior alone...
I will not give report of some surveyist what he/she surveyed but ask you a question as India is democratic country aur youngistan ki awaz hai iss desh ki awaz ………are classroom lectures better than practical training….?????? Classroom lectures are good when mostly there are concepts which are needed...
About Crossword- Wholly owned subsidiary Company of Shopper’s Stop Ltd. More than 52 stores across India Widest book range for Young, Old and Childrens. Magazines, CD-ROMs, Music, Stationery and Toys. More than 1lakh Loyal Customers. 14 stores in Mumbai. Awards and Recognition- Retailer of the Year Award – Leisure...
Analyse the case given under and answer the questions in your own words analytically: Magnum Industries Ltd. Has been a Rs. 200 crore consumer durable manufacturing company located in downtown Mumbai. It employed about 900 employees and the manufacturing process involved discharge of toxic chemical effluents and water. However,...
Login or Register
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags