July is the 7th month of the year 2015. July is one of the 7 months which has 31 days. July was named by the Roman Senate in the honor of the Roman general, Julius Caesar as July was the month when he was born. July is also...
June 2015 is the 6th month of the year 2015. June is one of the 4 months which has 30 days. June month has the longest daylight hours of the year in the Northern hemisphere. June has also the shortest daylight hours of the year in the Southern...
May is the 5th month of the year 2015. May is one of the 7 months which has 31 days. May is the month of autumn in Asia and summer in Europe. May month begins on the same day and ends on the same day of the week. Here...
April is the 4th month of the year 2015. The month “April” starts on the same day of the week as July in all years. April is the 5th month in the early Julian and April is one of the 4 months which has 30 days. Here we present...
March is the 3rd month of the year 2015. March is one of the 7 months which has 31 days. March is a colourful month for Indians as they celebrate Holi. In March, people worldwide celebrate International Women’s Day. Here we present the best collection of : Top 10...
February is the 2nd month of the year 2015. February is one of the shortest and most romantic months of the year. February month has 28 or 29 days and in leap years, it is the only month that ends on the same weekday it begins. Here we present...
January 2015 is the first month of the year 2015. January is one of the 7 months which has 31 days in the month. 1st January 2015 is referred to as New Year 2015 Day. January is the coldest month of the e year. Here we present the best...
Cheating means being dishonest. Cheating means to break promises or trust of someone. Cheating means being fake to someone. Cheating also refers to breaking of rules. Cheating is not being confident on self to attain something and hence adopting a wrong way to achieve it. Here we present...
Dowry is prevalent in many parts of the world. Dowry is transferring parental property at daughter’s marriage. Dowry is an ancient old concept prevalent in Asia, North Africa and Balkans. If dowry is not given, then it leads to domestic violence, women harassment, marital abuse and dowry deaths....
Child labour means employing children in any work and not letting them their childhood. Child labour also refers to mentally, physically, socially or morally harming the children. There are many international laws to stop child labour. But still in India, child labour is prevalent in many parts or...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags