K.J. Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce (Autonomous from the year 2013-14) is affiliated to University of Mumbai and re-accredited “A” grade by NAAC. The college declared the third and final merit list of second phase – FYBMS on 4th July 2015. Students have to take admissions on 6th...
K.J. Somaiya College of Science and Commerce (Autonomous), Vidyavihar, Mumbai – 400077 is re-accredited “A” grade by NAAC. The second phase’s third merit list of FYBMS is declared on 4th July 2015. The admission date of third merit list students is 6th July 2015 from 9.30am to 1.30pm. Candidates...
H.R. College declared the third and final merit list on 22nd June 2015. Professionalization of higher education is a daily practice at HR College. The college provides ample opportunity to budding managers through courses like BMS to interact with the corporate gurus. The college’s collaboration with universities all over...
R.D. and S.H. National College and S.W.A. Science College has declared the third merit list of FYBMS on 22nd June 2015. The college is recognized as a linguistic minority institution and has 50% seats reserved for Sindhi minority community in every course offered by the college. Students who wish...
SIES College Sion West has declared the third and final merit list on 22nd June 2015. The students who have been offered admission should assemble at Room no. 6 (Ground floor) at 10am. They should present their counterfoils. They should collect back the admission form, and get the form...
Third merit list is displayed on the noticeboard at SIES College Sion East. Students are required to see the notice board for the details of payment and documents required. 4th merit list, if any will be displayed on 25th June 2015 at 6pm. Full year fees including Tally fees...
St. Xavier’s College is only a part of the group of Charitable Trusts called “Jesuits”. Currently the organization runs about 100 schools, 24 colleges and many non-formal and adult education centres in India. The college has begun as an autonomous college under the University of Mumbai from the academic...
Wilson College is one of the oldest colleges in Mumbai. Wilson College was founded in 1832 by the Indian missionary Re. John Wilson. The college offers a variety of subjects in HSC and UG level which includes the aided and unaided courses. The college has approximately 73,000 books and...
S.K. Somaiya College of Arts, Science and Commerce “Aurobindo” declared the third merit list of FYBMS on 23rd June 2015. The students belonging to different categories and fulfilling the marks requirement as below can take admission on 24th and 25th June 2015 between 9am to 1.30pm. The lectures of...
K.J. Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce (Autonomous from the year 2013-14), affiliated to University of Mumbai is re-accredited “A” grade by NAAC. The college declared the third and final merit list of FYBMS admission 2015-16 on 23rd June 2015. The date of admission and payment of fees is...
Login or Register
- Steps Involved In Setting Up Of An Enterprise on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags