Service Management is a tool through which a company can optimize inventory, reduce high service costs, optimize customer service, increase service revenue, reduces obsolescence costs and improves customer satisfaction levels. Service management subject aims to provide an understanding and acquaints DU BMS students with decision making in planning, design,...
International Accounting and Reporting refers to a global language for business affairs so that the company accounts are understandable and comparable across international boundaries. It helps you to gain an understanding of how international accounting is interpreted and applied in the preparation of financial statements. International Accounting and Reporting...
Integrated Marketing Communication or IMC is the use of different promotional methods to achieve the objectives of a marketing campaign. It is a strategic marketing process specifically designed to ensure that all the messaging and communication strategies are centered around the customer. Integrated Marketing Communication subject aims to equip...
Consumer Behaviour is the study of consumers which involves the study of how consumers think, feel, reason, which helps organizations to improve their marketing strategies. Consumer Behaviour involves tangible products and services. Consumer Behaviour subject aims to equip DU BMS students with basic knowledge about issues and dimensions of...
Corporate Analysis means reviewing the key aspects of a company to determine its strengths and weaknesses. Corporate analysis describes the creation of an indepth evaluation of a corporate entity. It covers all aspects of the company which includes profit margins, finances, organizational structure and growth opportunities. Corporate Analysis and...
Financial Institution is an institution regulated by the government which provides financial services for its members or stakeholders. Management of Financial Institutions paper enables DU BMS students to understand the tools and techniques of management of banks and financial institutions. Here we present Delhi University TYBMS Sem 5 Syllabus...
Tax Planning is an ongoing process of looking at various tax options in order to determine when and how to conduct business so that taxes are eliminated or considerably reduced. Tax planning for business presents many challenges and complexities. Tax planning for business aims to reduce the amount of...
Operations Management is an area of business management which deals with overseeing, designing, and controlling the production process and redesigning the business operations in terms of production of goods and services. Operations Management is concerned with managing and directing the physical and / or technical functions of an organization....
Corporate Finance is the study of money related decisions of the organization. Corporate Finance is applicable to all businesses and corporations. The objective of corporate finance is to figure out how a company’s value can be maximized by taking decisions about investment, financing and dividends. The subject Corporate Finance...
Operations Research, a sub-field of mathematics is an application of advanced analytical methods to help make better decisions. Operations Research involves wide range of problem-solving techniques and methods like simulation, mathematical optimization and others which are computational and statistical in nature. Operations Research (Paper No. 7) is a subject...
Login or Register
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- What is a Share Certificate? on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 on
- What are the Items to be completely ignored while preparing Cost Sheet? on
- TYBMS Sem 5 Syllabus of November 2015 Exam: Special Studies in Finance on
- How to change your college after FY/SYBMS? on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Characteristics Of Hypothesis on
- Complete List of BMS Colleges in Mumbai on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags