Advertisement Habits are something that comes eventually from inside. We may always develop good habits and also some bad ones. Good habits will lead us to success. Habits are something that are repeated continuously. Sometimes people notice the change in our habits and sometimes they don’t. These habits can...
An Interview with Ms. Basmah Ansari, BMS Graduate, contributor of 30+ amazing articles on BMS.co.in for the year 2014: 1) Tell us about yourself My name is Basmah Ansari. Currently pursuing my Master’s degree from AIAIMS I have chosen Human Resources as specialization. I can summarize who I am in...
Qualities of a successful Entrepreneur: Vision Aptitude Innovation Adaptability Organizing Flexibility Abilities Determination Motivation Will Power Pride Creativity Risk-taking Tactfulness Dynamism Self Confidence Intelligence knowledge Inbuilt Values Commitment Dreamer Vision – Vision means thinking & caused...
Leadership can be defined as “the art or process of influencing people so that they strive willingly and enthusiastically towards achievement of group goals’. QUALITIES OF SUCCESSFUL LEADER 1. Adaptable . 2. Assertive 3. Good organiser . 4. Ambitious 5. Dependable 6. Tactful 7. Persistent...
Retailers with an offering that has universal appeal, such as distinctive merchandise or low cost, are the most successful at exploiting global markets. Some of the most successful global retailers are specialty store retailers with strong brand images and/or unique merchandise. Category specialists and supercenter retailers may be...
We all know that the last thing we do at night affects our mood and energy level the following morning and the whole day. Morning routines are great as they have a huge impact on your whole day but the night rituals can have a serious impact to your success....
1) MEDITATION. Meditation is a must. It is rightly said that when we get up in the morning we should spend our quality time meditating. It refreshes our mind and keeps us energised all day long. Successful people tend to achieve targets by keeping their calm, rather than being...
You might have been working damn hard to achieve success but never achieve the kind of success you really want. Don’t be so obsessed of success. There is no guarantee that your business will work out the best for you, but risks can be managed with persistence. These are...
One of the most recent, successful, and controversial ad campaigns of the nineties is that of Calvin Klein. Ironically, in contrast to the normal, objectifying advertisements that deface women altogether, Klein focuses on his model’s expressions. However, these expressions are similar to those of a scared child. The naked...
Take Responsibility for Your Career -Identify your core competencies -Know what assignments you are ready to take on next -‘Begin with the end in mind’ – Stephen R. Covey Defining One’s Performance -Top performers are talented and persistent risk takers. -Sub-optimal performers settle into their comfort zone, fall into...
Login or Register
- Steps Involved In Setting Up Of An Enterprise on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags