Why BMSites Shouldn’t Take Studies Lightly? 7 Consequences Of Not Studying Seriously Advertisement If you think you will somehow pass the exams and enjoy your BMS college life, and have no problems in the future, you are sadly mistaken. Just by studying last minute and scoring average marks, you...
The development of retail formats at international level has been mostly influenced by a continually hanging social and economic landscape. The main reason for retail stores growth in present scenario is customer’s huge demands about products and services. Retail development can be analysed from the theoretical perspective. There...
The income statement and balance sheet of Alpha Company Ltd. is given below- INCOME STATEMENT PARTICULARS Rs (in Lakhs) Rs (in lakhs) Sales 5,000 Interst on investment 100 Profit on sale on old assets 50 Total income 5,150 Less Manufacturing cost 1,800...
Q) Pizza Hut Ltd has existing in which it has capital invested of Rs.150 crores. The after tax operating income is Rs20 crores and company & company has a cost of 12%. Estimate the Economic Value Added (EVA) of the firm. Solution- Capital employee = 150 crores ...
Fostering into colleges the first thing that hits our mind is “FREEDOM”. No doubt colleges entitle us the freedom – the way we are here we can be ourselves and broaden our horizons. There are only a very few important restrictions. While in school – the long stretch of...
Within the starting days of college we start to realize the bulk of studies dumping and find how important it is to manage time. It’s often with so many works in a day we fall short of time to study. Studies are given the last priority always. At the...
Being student is not an easy task. The things students go through is huge and they are always on the stepping stones to success. Success is still far and the ladder is never ending. Aspiring throughout perfectly and always giving the best shot is very strenuous. Dealing with studies,...
Life was faraway different when we were in school. Following rules, doing regular homework, being regular and the most important going to school regularly with the 100 % attendance. Absenteeism was only found when we REALLY were sick or any other serious reasons. This was the story line...
Indian Education, no matter what, is a very stable and reputed system which prepares the youth for all future endeavors. True to its words, Indians are being highly educated but what happens aftermath? Even after getting good degrees from popular colleges and universities, the problem of unemployment still persists....
• Special Studies in Finance Special Studies in Finance Academic Year 2011-12 (NEW Syllabus) TY BMS Semester V 1. Term Loans And Project Appraisal 2. Lease Financing And Hire Purchase 3. Capital Market 4. Prospectus for Issue of Shares 5. Underwriting 6. Merchant Banking 7. Public Issue 8. Mutual...
Login or Register
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags