Ever imagined what would have happened if Shah Rukh Khan’s character – RAEES would’ve applied for a job at a startup? Interviewer – Why should we hire you? Advertisement Me – Mere paas Baniye ka dimaag aur Miyanbhai ki daring hai Interviewer – Why do you want to work...
Vishal Sikka, the new CEO of Infosys is keen on spending $100 million to incubate startups with disruptive ideas and viable business. Though In April last year, Infosys had announced a $100-mn fund to invest in products platforms and solutions, the new CEO is determined on putting some funds as...
So you want to start your own business? But struggle with your college activities and curse the situation. However, cursing never brings you a solution. From Steve Jobs to Larry Ellison, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg, some of the world’s most successful founders are college dropouts. In fact, the average...
Ever thought of sharing a secret that you would have not confessed unless as an anonymous? Well, the next startup featuring in my Amazing Startups blogpost is a secret-sharing app Whisper. The 2 year old app Whisper is a free iOS and Android mobile app which allows users to send messages anonymously and receive replies. Users post messages which are displayed...
The internet giants Google are coming to India with it’s Startup Mentorship Programme named Google Launchpad to mentor Indian startups. In a Times of India report the company has already identified 10 startups to be a part of Google Launchpad, which will be a 5-day programme between November 3...
Starting a business with a mentality ” If we build, they will come” can prove to be destructive. All the aspiring entrepreneurs kindly remove this thought from your mind NOW! Expecting people lined up outside knocking your door just because you have launched a creative and useful product will prove...
Starting up your own business is quite challenging. Some young entrepreneurs often struggle with finance, hiring employees as per the budget, handling complex situations even if their idea of product is incredibly awesome. Due to a lack of experience, many startups endure the misfortune of failure — if they launch...
We all know how entrepreneurs are different from others. Some might be happy with regular and stable life. Some might feel satisfied on receiving a promotion and so on. However, entrepreneurial journey is full uncertainty. Entrepreneurship is like sailing a boat: floating as per the waves of the sea....
Facebook announced Thursday it was acquiring PrivateCore, a security startup that focuses on securing remote servers. The company is hoping to protect users from malware and other security threats. Facebook hopes that this acquisition will help to make it’s own systems more secure according to Chief Security Officer Joe Sullivan, in this...
Starting up a business is tough and you don’t know where are you going to land in the market. Entrepreneurs are in a mystery whether their product is going to work and so they often opt too many strategies for success. Virgin founder and CEO has five basic rules...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags