International Business is an elective subject in Semester 5 of TYBMS at St. Xavier’s College. International Business introduces BMS students to the global dimensions of management and educates them on the international business theories, the environment, the policies and marketing. Advertisement Unit 1 – 15 lectures: Overview: International Business...
Financial Basics for HR Professionals is an elective subject in Semester 5 of TYBMS at St. Xavier’s College. BMS students need to attend 60 lectures to complete the syllabus of the subject. Financial Basics for HR Professional subjects helps BMS students view employees as assets, help them understand cash...
Resource Raising is an elective subject in TYBMS Sem 5 at St. Xavier’s College. The subject gives brief introduction of what are different sources of finance, understand how to use these sources to raise finance in business and helps BMS students understand how to do valuation of sources of...
International Finance subject is introduced in TYBMS at St. Xavier’s College so that students can understand the fundamentals of international finance, foreign exchange rate calculation in different market conditions and concept of risk in foreign exchange. Unit 1: 15 lectures Fundamentals of International Finance: Meaning and scope of international...
The subject ‘Indian Management Thoughts and Practices’ is taught in Semester 5 of TYBMS at St. Xavier’s College. Indian Management Thoughts and Practices subject encourages the work on presupposition that Indian philosophy of life and Indian ethos give an organization a holistic work culture. The subject shows that ethics...
Service Sector Management is a TYBMS Sem 5 subject at St. Xavier’s College. The number of lectures required to complete the subject is 60. Service Sector Management subject aims to apprise the BMS students of the core basic principles and concepts of the service marketing mix, quality and production....
Entrepreneurship and Management of Small and Medium Enterprises (60 lectures required to complete the subject) is introduced in TYBMS at St. Xavier’s College to expose BMS students to the entrepreneurial cultural and industrial growth so as to prepare them to set up and manage their own small units. Unit...
Direct and Indirect Taxes is a SYBMS Sem 3 subject at St. Xavier’s College. Direct and Indirect Taxes aims to impart indepth and extensive practical knowledge and skills in direct and indirect taxation. There are 4 main units in Direct and Indirect Taxes subject which are as follows: Unit...
Managerial Economics (Macro) is a Semester 3 subject of SYBMS at St. Xavier’s College. Managerial Economics (Macro) helps BMS students to understand the aggregate behavior of the economy as a whole. The subject introduces BMS students to the major economic issues, problems and policies of the present times. There...
Marketing Management is a Semester 3 subject of SYBMS at St. Xavier’s College. Marketing Management subject makes the BMS students understand the basic fundamentals of marketing management, it would also involve a detailed study of the various elements of the marketing mix as applied by both domestic and international...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags