Students at St. Andrew’s College are encouraged to participate in various games and sports. The college offers facilities for carom, chess, table tennis and many other indoor games. St. Andrew’s students display great enthusiasm and a sense of involvement to extend their services for community development. Students actively participate...
St. Andrew’s College declared the second merit list for FYBMS on 18th June 2015. The list is a provisional one subject to the verification of marksheets (and caste / sports certificates). Students will be held responsible for incorrect information submitted on the online application form. Candidates selected on the...
St. Andrews College was established in 1983. The college started with 194 students anc increased to a strength of over 4000 students. St. Andrews College’s motto is to enlighten the darkness and grow into an institution of learning culture and religious values. The college has been guided by 8...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags