Entrepreneurship and Management of Small and Medium Enterprises (60 lectures required to complete the subject) is introduced in TYBMS at St. Xavier’s College to expose BMS students to the entrepreneurial cultural and industrial growth so as to prepare them to set up and manage their own small units. Advertisement...
“Exports crossed the landmark figure of Rs 456418 crore during 2005-06. During 2007-08, exports are likely to reach the target of over Rs 5 lakh crore quite comfortably. Export possibilities are immense in a new competitive global market.” Introduction: Industrial liberalization, globalization, marketing economy & heightened...
SISI and Their Role in the Development of SME’s: The main objective of the Institute is to provide technical & consultancy services to small scale industries. Providing promotions & extention services to small scale or ancillary & tiny units. Besides this, training, library, exhibition & economic...
World Bank led Multi-agency Project on Financing & Development of SME’s:- SIDBI is implementing a world bank led multi agency / multi activity project on financing & development of SME’s. While SIDBI has been assigned with the responsibility of implementing the project, the Banking Division, Ministry of...
Functions meant to help SME’s: The main functions of SIDBI are; Refinance Assistance. Direct Assistance. Bills Schemes. Refinance Assistance- Seed Capital Scheme- SIDBI provides seed capital scheme to technically or professionally qualified entrepreneurs. This scheme enable the entrepreneurs to meet the gap in minimum promoters...
Login or Register
- Working Capital Calculation on
- Fixed-Order-Interval Model on
- Functions (or objectives) of Management Accounting on
- Artificial variables in LPP on
- Fund-flow analysis on
- FYBMS Cutoff 2015 Second Merit List of C.H.M. College on
- The Importance of Wearing Sunglasses on
- A Letter To The EGO! on
- MeterDown 2016 – R. D. National College’s on
- Yummy Junk Food Day 2014 : 10 Amazing Pictures That Will Inspire You To Ban Junk Food on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019