Advertisement Corporate Finance is the study of money related decisions of the organization. Corporate Finance is applicable to all businesses and corporations. The objective of corporate finance is to figure out how a company’s value can be maximized by taking decisions about investment, financing and dividends. The subject Corporate...
Operations Research, a sub-field of mathematics is an application of advanced analytical methods to help make better decisions. Operations Research involves wide range of problem-solving techniques and methods like simulation, mathematical optimization and others which are computational and statistical in nature. Operations Research (Paper No. 7) is a subject...
Managerial economics is also known as business economics. Managerial economics bridges economic theory and economics in practice. The application of economic concepts and economic analysis to the problems of formulating rational managerial decisions is known as ‘Managerial Economics’. Managerial Economics refers to a branch of economics that applies microeconomic...
Human Resource Management subject is study of the process of recruiting and developing employees so that they can become more valuable to the organization. HRM or Human Resource Management includes job analysis, planning, recruiting the right person for the job, training, performance evaluation and communicating with all employees at...
The syllabus of SYBMS Environmental Management & Economics Sem 3 – Financial Management is given below: Introduction: Meaning and scope of Financial Management Functions and Objectives of Financial Management Changing role of Finance Managers Working Capital Management Definition – GWC & NWC – explain core assets and non core...
Teaching hours and Assessment Pattern of Natural Resources and Management: No. of sessions of 90 minutes – 30 No. of sessions of 90 minutes per week – 2 Continuous Assessment – 40 I A Semester End Examination – 60 I A Total marks – 100 Duration of theory paper...
SYBMS Environmental Management & Economics Sem 3 Syllabus: Global Warming and Climate Change Unit 1: Role of ozone in environment, Ozone layer, Ozone depleting gases, Green House Effect Unit 2 : Temperature profile of the atmosphere, Laps rates, Temperature inversion, Effects of inversion on pollution dispersion. Unit 3: Causes...
Fundamentals of Research: Meaning, Objectives, Significance. Types of Research: Basic research, Applied, Descriptive, Historical, Exploratory, Experimental, Ex-post-factor Case study approach. Approaches to Research: Quantitative approach – Inferential, Experimental, Simulation Qualitative approach – Ethnographic, Phenomenological, Field research. Importance of research in management decisions: Various areas of research...
Teaching Hours and Assessment Pattern of Marketing Management: No. of sessions of 90 minutes – 30 No. of sessions of 90 minutes per week – 2 Continuous assessment – 40 IA Semester End examination -60 IA Total marks – 100 Duration of theory paper – 3 hours No. of...
Teaching Hours and Assessment Pattern of Environmental Economics I: No. of sessions of 90 minutes – 30 No. of sessions of 90 minutes per week – 2 Continuous Assessment – 40 I A Semester end Examination – 60 I A Total marks – 100 Duration of theory paper- 3...
Login or Register
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags