Some important questions for business communications 2 paper Advertisement 1. Usage of power point in presentation 2. Methods of presentation delivery 3. Tips to make effective presentation 4. Types of interviews 5. Need and importance of meeting 6. Sample of notices of meetings 7. Sample of resolution of a...
The syllabus has been revised for the First Year B.M.S. from the academic year 2014-15. In First Year BMS Semester 1, Foundation of Human Skills, Introduction to Financial Accounts, Principles of Management are compulsory courses and Business Law, Business Statistics, Business Communication, Introduction to Computers are allied courses. In...
Hello BMSites, Mumbai University has made changes in the syllabus of Sem 2 and Sem 6 from the academic year 2014-15. Please find below BMS Sem 2, 4 and 6 syllabus and list of reference books suggested by the University. FYBMS Sem 2 Syllabus and Reference Books: Business...
Introduction: When I use the word environment the first thing that comes to my mind is a simple 2 line explanation stating, ‘anything that surround us is called as our environment’ so now just attach this word to business and we get Business Environment, so how do we explain...
Introduction: Environmental Management is the BMS equivalent of EVS that we used to study in school, uuh did somebody actually study evs? Lol! nope barely a percent of the entire class actually studied EVS in school and maybe that is the reason why today we are facing environment problems in...
Hey all BMSites! We have come up with a Section where you would get BMS Notes for all Semesters. From Sem 1 to Sem 6, Get all notes downloaded at your PC/Laptop for free, Just you have to register on Managementparadise.com refer Tutorial to Register on Managementparadise.com If you...
1) Business Environment is a Theory subject which deals with Constituents and Evolution of Business Environment, International Business Environment and Indian response to the Business Environment. It is an interesting subject as one studies about the Social and cultural factors, political ideology, Challenges for Indian Economy and Government Policies....
1) Business Environment- -‘Business Environment’ – By Cherunilam F (Himalaya Mumbai) – ‘Essentials in Business Environment’ – By Aswathappa ( Himalaya Mumbai) – ‘Business Environment’ – By Justin Patil (Tata Mc Graw Hill) -‘Strategic Planning for Corporate’ – By Ramswamy V (McMillan New Delhi) -‘Business Environment’ – By...
BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT I) Constituents of Business Environment: Political ideology – Economic Policy Legal System – Level of Technology Competition – Social & Cultural Factors II) Evolution of Business Environment in India Pre British Period – British Period – From Independence to Indira Gandhi Era – Rajiv Gandhi & Chandra...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags