Advertisement Exports from SSI Sector: The value of exports from the small-scale industries (SSI) has been rising from year to year. The value of SSI exports increased from Rs 1643 crore in 1980-81 to Rs 99027 crore in 2004-05. This increase in SSI exports is mainly...
The problems of industries, whether in small scale sector or in the organized sector are almost identical. The organized industry is financially very strong & its resources are large, it can therefore face its problems more effectively. Because of its weak financial structure, the resources of...
What is the Service Sector? The industrial world is divided into 3 sectors the primary, secondary and tertiary service sector. The primary sector deals with all the primary activities that contributes to country’s GDP for e.g: agriculture, fishing, mining, etc. The secondary sector deals with the manufacturing sector and...
More than 125 million telephone network is one of the largest communication networks in world, which continues to grow at a blistering pace. The rapid growth in the telecom sector can be attributed to the various pro-active and positive policy measures taken by the government as well as the...
Real Estate Sector – The India Story Current Scenario of the Real Estate Market in India Commercial real estate sector is in boom in India. In the last fifteen years, post liberalization of the economy, Indian real estate business has taken an upturn and is expected to grow from...
“Public sector servants say always with the best of intentions, what greater service we could render if only we had a little more money and little more power”. But the truth is that outside of the legitimate function, government does nothing as well or as economically as the private...
Hi friends, Again for service sector the same rule applies where you have give a lot of importance to the basic first chapters as they form the actual base for next chapters. Friends please give importance to the 7P’s of marketing Product, pricing, communication mix ,Distribution, people, physical evidence,...
The following are the questions which have appeared in the past University question papers (Nov 01-09). Concepts- 1) Distinguish b/w Goods and Services 2) Give one example of innovation in railways, hospitals, IT and air travel 3) What are the technical and functional skills of people? 4) Services constitute...
With the emergence of private sector in the economy, the scenario has changed considerably. Both public sector and private players have contributed a lot to the immense growth that we are enjoying in Indian economy lately. Both are important and play a role in the economic development in their...
Login or Register
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- Steps Involved In Setting Up Of An Enterprise on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags