Advertisement Dear BMSites, This “Case Study for Practice” section explores the theory of Human Resource Management subject and helps you provide a practice of solving a case study by applying the theoretical as well as practical knowledge. Here we present Human Resource Management Case Study For Practice: Touch Communication...
Resource Raising is an elective subject in TYBMS Sem 5 at St. Xavier’s College. The subject gives brief introduction of what are different sources of finance, understand how to use these sources to raise finance in business and helps BMS students understand how to do valuation of sources of...
Human Resource Management is a Sem 3 subject in SYBMS at St. Xavier’s College. The subject aims to make students understand human resource in its proper perspective. Human Resource Management (HRM) subject aims to familiarize the students with the various functions of human resource management and lay a strong...
Human resource audit involves verification of the various human relation practices, policies and a programme adopted by the company. Scope of human resource audit 1. All levels 2. Policy formulation 3. Policy communication 4. Recruitment and selection 5. Human resource development 6. Motivation. 7. Research &...
Human resource accounting involves quantifying the human resource in monetary terms and including it in the company’s assets. BENEFITS OF HUMAN RESOURCE ACCOUNTING 1. Knowing impact . 2. Analysing corporate strategies 3. Changes attitude of management 4. Proper investment – return analysis 5. Better utilisation of resource...
1) HRM have to select people whom they think can be effectively trained to work under different environment and culture as organisations nowadays have to operate in many countries. 2) Attrition rate is on the rise with around 20-25% of the...
Human resource development in the organisational content is a process by which employees in the organisation are helped in continuous and planned way to: * Acquire or sharpen capabilities to perform various functions; * Discover, identify and utilise their own inner potentials for their and organisation...
Downsizing involves reducing the size of the organisation. In order to survive in this competitive environment the organisation is expected to reduce the cost of operations. Role Of Human Resource In Downsizing * Human relations should lay down guidelines for the employees to be retrenched. *...
HRIS - It is a system that lets the company keep track of all their employee and information about them. It is usually done in a database, or more often in a series of their related databases. HRIS system includes the employee name and contact information and...
HRD– Human Resource Development is a process of helping people to acquire skills. It is a continuous process and is planned in such a way so as to acquire or sharpen capabilities required to perform future challenging tasks. HRD is a process of enabling people to make thing...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags