Basics of Financial Services is a subject in SYBMS Sem 3 as per new revised syllabus of 2015-16. Basics of Financial services subject will consist of 60 lectures and 3 credit. The subject aims to explain the core concepts of business finance and its importance in managing the...
Hello SYBMSites, In the subject of Managerial economics II, you will be understanding how the application of the economic concepts and economic analysis can be useful in formulating rational managerial decisions. Managerial Economics II subject’s main learning objectives are: 1) To impart understanding of evolution and operation of economic...
FAQ 1. What is Financial Accounting? Accounting is a term we have been familiar since our F.Y.J.C as commerce students, the basics of knowing what to earn and how to spend is not something that is not new to us. Financial accounting is the subject that helps us keep track...
Introduction: Semester 5 is the first University exams we BMS students have to face and almost all the subjects are lengthy and tiresome to study. The thought of yet another new subject we have no knowledge of feels like a burden so when I start talking about Business Ethics and...
FAQ 1. What is POM? Principles of Management are guidelines for the decisions and actions of managers. They were derived through observation and analysis of events faced in actual practice. The Principles of Management are the essential, underlying factors that form the foundations of successful management. According to Henri...
BMS or Bachelor Of Management Studies is a course that teaches students to become the jack of many trades. With about 40 different subjects to learn, this course promises a lot of knowledge and insight to a potential manager in making. All the subjects have been chosen and crafted...
Entrepreneurship and Management of Small and Medium Enterprises- 1) Dr. Vasant Desai, “Small scale industries and entrepreneurship”, Himalayan Publishing House 2) Dr. Vasant Desai, “Management of small scale industries” , Himalayan Publishing House 3) J.C. Saboo,Megha Biyani, “Management of small scale industries”, Himalayan Publishing House 4) Dr. Vasant Desai,...
1) Business Environment- -‘Business Environment’ – By Cherunilam F (Himalaya Mumbai) – ‘Essentials in Business Environment’ – By Aswathappa ( Himalaya Mumbai) – ‘Business Environment’ – By Justin Patil (Tata Mc Graw Hill) -‘Strategic Planning for Corporate’ – By Ramswamy V (McMillan New Delhi) -‘Business Environment’ – By...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags