Advertisement 1) Students should support answers with best suitable recent examples. 2) There is no fixed answer for case study. It is situation analysis basically. 3) While solving analytical type of case studies, students can take help of assumptions also. 4) Answers should have proper explanation and not...
1) During your University exams, please carry 1 blue ball pen and 1 black ball pen everyday to the exam hall. Black pen is required to fill the OMR sheet. 2) You can write your papers only with Blue / Black Ball pens. NO Gel or Ink pens allowed....
BMS.co.in presents you a range of study resources designed to help you get prepared and allow you to make most of your SEM 5 EXAM studies. The below resources should be used only for reference / revision purpose. General Important Instructions for TYBMS Sem 5 University Exams 2014 Revised...
How To Prepare For Special Studies in Marketing : Quick Tips By Prof. Poonam Kakkad 1) In order to distinguish your paper from the rest, make sure you write examples. 2) It is not necessary that you need to write same as textbook, but ensure that your answers have...
Q.1) Any specific tips that will help understanding the theory subjects better? To understand theory subjects, first you have to just read the whole topic and then recollect the main points from the topic. If possible try to write the points on the paper. In this way, the topic...
How To Study For Entrepreneurship Exam : Quick Tips By Prof. Rachana Mehta 1) Write more and more examples of Entrepreneurs who are successful. 2) Understand the concepts well and don’t get confused with the terms. For .e.g. There is a difference between Entrepreneur and Intrapreneur. 3) Entrepreneurship...
What are the important things to keep in mind while solving a SSF paper? Since this paper consists of theory and practical problems and more so since the weightage for theory and problems is not known, it is all more essential to study as have command on...
Hi Friends. Writing After a long time. But maybe it took time to prepare some tips tricks and techniques for my favorite and the most important paper that is Financial Management. Financial Management one of the core subject where either there are most of the KTs or the subject...
1) Remove the fear of numerical and do not have preconceived notions about this paper. 2) Believe in yourself and do not fall prey to rumors. 3) Students should interpret the questions properly. 4) All chapters are important. Students can exercise options during exams and not while studying. 5)...
1) Past papers and the question banks would help in understanding the important questions that may come in the exams. Question Banks: Question Bank on Logistics and Supply Chain Management 2014 Question Bank on Service Sector Management 2014 Question Bank on Human Resource Management 2014 Question Bank on...
Login or Register
- Steps Involved In Setting Up Of An Enterprise on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags