Top 5 Problems BMS Students Face While Giving Power Point Presentations (PPTs) Projects are an integral part of a BMS student’s life. The 1st and 2nd year projects don’t carry marks but the 3rd year does. Projects can be of any different types like case study, book reviews, questionnaires,...
Youth’s wants and desires towards modern gadgets and similar stuff has been increasing day by day due to which there are lot of arguments between them and their parents taking place these days. Why do youngsters think that their parents don’t want to see them happy? It’s completely wrong...
Grammar is like technology. It is enormous, and has numerous concepts. The concepts are for reasons like delivery of meaning; just like few concepts of technology are for the reason of faster communication. After reading an article, your claim will be certainly and sternly denied that you had not come...
Analysis of the Problems of SME’s in India: The planning commission has summarized some of the problems & difficulties faced by small-scale industries in India such as; Shortage of raw materials Selling strategy or the problem of marketing Competition Under-utilizaton of capacity Organizational structure Octroi & other...
Problems of Small & Medium Entreprises: 1. Problems in production: a. Power shortages. b. Poor quality of raw materials. c. Poor labour productivity. d. Lack of production planning & control. e. Machine breakdowns, poor maintainence, poor quality of machines. f. Poor industrial relations. g. Delayed supplies from sub-contractors. 2....
Problems faced by Ancillary Units : Variation in demand – Immediate problem faced by ancillary unit is their vulnerability to variation in demand. When the large scale manufacturer producing an end product faces slackness in demand, the ancillary units supplying the components is hit hard...
Problem of Women entrepreneurs in India: No Independence: She is consider subbordinate to male in all walks of life. The basic ingredients such as independence and authority require for successful entrepreneur are inadequate for women in India. Lack of self-confidence: Women do not have self confidence in...
Problems In Media Planning The media strategy decision has not become a standardized task. A number of problems contribute to the difficulty of establishing the plan &reduce its effectiveness. There problems are: Insufficient Information Inconsistent terminologies Difficulty measuring effectiveness Time pressures
It’s been almost a year since I have started using lens and there are these irritating problems I just can’t get rid of. This is for all those who wear lens on a daily basis and I am sure have gone through these. Keep Forgetting: You almost forget every...
Have you ever been on a roller coaster? Yes? No? Let me answer that. All our lives are nothing else but roller coaster and hence we experience these rides every minute. There are ups and downs, twists and turns and once we are on it, there is no go...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags