Advertisement Penetration pricing strategy. This strategy charges low price in the early stages of product introduction. Here, the lower price is charged in the initial period in order to break consumer resistance and make products acceptable. The price is raised gradually along with the growing popularity of...
Target-Return pricing Here, the firm determines the price that would fetch its target rate of return on investment. As per this method, the selling price can be determined by using the formula = Unit cost + For example, a manufacturer has invested Rs. 1,00,000 and is expecting...
Perceived Value Pricing Nowadays, companies have started pricing their products on the customers perceived value of the product. The perceived value depends on various factors like goodwill of the firm, buyer’s image of product performance, warranties provided, trustworthiness and esteem of the firm. Value Pricing Recently, several...
Going-Rate pricing Here the firm charges a price that is based on the price of the competitors. Sealed-Bid Pricing It is a competition oriented method of pricing. Here, the firms go for competitive bidding through sealed tenders or quotations. They seek the best (lowest possible) price consistent...
Cost plus pricing method/Mark up pricing method In this method, the selling price of the product is arrived at by adding a standard mark-up i.e. margin to the product’s cost. For example, if the total cost of production and distribution of product per unit is Rs. 75. and...
Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP) Most letters of credit are subject to UCP 500, which are the universally recognised set of rules governing the use of the documentary credits in international trade. UCP were originally formulated in 1933 by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags