Advertisement Product Life Cycle is an understanding of how to make a product and how much money to spend. Product Life Cycle has the following phases: 1) Introduction phase, 2) Growth phase, 3) Maturity Phase and 4) Decline Phase. The new product development process includes: idea generation, idea screening,...
The activities involved in transfer of goods and services from seller to buyer i.e. advertising, shipping, storing and so on is known as Marketing. The marketing mix or 4Ps are: product, place, promotion and price. The concept of 4Ps is replaced by 7 Ps which are: product, price, place,...
Human Resource Management is the process of managing people in an organization in a structured manner. HRM is the art of managing people in an innovative way. HRM covers staffing, retention, pay and perks management, performance management, change management and taking care of exits from the company. Here we...
Strategic management is a way of setting objectives and figuring out ways to achieve them. Strategic Management’s aim is to keep a continuous eye on the goals and objectives of the organization. It is all about identifying strategies that managers can carry so as to achieve better performance and...
Communication means a process in which one person gives information to or receives from another person. Communication is exchange of ideas, opinions and information through written or spoken words, symbols or action. The communication can be intentional or unintentional. Business communication is the communication in which message is conveyed...
Service Sector includes information sector services, securities, commodities and other financial investment services, professional, scientific and technical services, administrative and support services, health care and social assistance, entertainment and recreation services. Practicing a Service sector management question paper online helps you to improve your ability to attend the semester...
Dear SYBMSites, Financial Services are nothing but economic services that are provided by the finance industry. Finance services include credit unions, banks, credit card companies, insurance companies, accountancy companies, consumer finance companies, stock brokerages, real estate funds, stock brokerages and few government sponsored organizations. Practicing Basics of Finance Services...
Business Law, also known as Commercial Law is a broad area of law which covers many aspects that governs how to start, buy, manage and close or sell any type of business. Business law includes state and federal laws as well as administrative regulations. Practicing a Business Law question...
Case studies enable BMS students to understand the situation, locate the problem, analyze the case, find out various available suggestions and finally conclude with appropriate solution. There is no fixed method to follow to solve case studies. Students have to analyze the situation and provide solutions by imagining themselves...
Review these sample questions to help familiarize yourself with MBA entrance exams. For each question, you can find below answer if you are correct. Read the following information carefully and answer the questions that follow: i) A,B,C,D,E and F are six members of a family ii) There are 2...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags