Advertisement Planning Commission’s Guidelines for Project Formulation (Feasibility Reports for Industrial Projects): In order to process investment proposals & arrive at investment decisions, the Planning Commission has issued guidelines for preparing/formulating industrial projects. The feasibility report lies in between the project formulating stage...
Waking up late and ending up bunking the most important lectures? Or fixing up a date and ending up reaching late resulting in a “not so good mood” of your girl friend 😉 As the case may be. Thus punctuality is one of the most important element...
Career development is activities and actions undertaken primarily by an employee and supported by management to achieve individual career goals. IMPORTANCE OF CAREER PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT 1. Identifying career opportunities-. 2. Fulfilling potential. 3. Better image-. 4. Less labour turnover-. 5. Improve morale. 6. Forming teams-. 7....
Career planning involves deciding on the career goals of the employees and the route to achieve those career goals. Features * Career planning of the employee is supplemented by the organisation. * It is continuous and for long term, where goals of the individuals are harmonised with...
Succession planning can be defined as an ongoing process of systematically identifying, assessing and developing organisational leadership to enhance performance. In simple words it involves planning about the likely successors of the organisation. Need for succession planning * It ensures continuity in company operations. * Employees...
Career planning- it is defined as “a systematic process by which one selects career goals and paths to these goals. Career planning helps the employee to plan his career in terms of his capacity and within the context of the organization needs the aim of career planning is to...
Problems In Media Planning The media strategy decision has not become a standardized task. A number of problems contribute to the difficulty of establishing the plan &reduce its effectiveness. There problems are: Insufficient Information Inconsistent terminologies Difficulty measuring effectiveness Time pressures
Meaning of Media Planning: Media planning is the process of designing a course of action that shows how advertising time and space will be utilized to contribution to the achievement of marketing and advertising objectives. Process of Media planning: Media planning is a time consuming &lengthy process which...
A few posts back we spoke about how it’s high time to make a career pick: http://www.bms.co.in/t-y-talk-isnt-it-high-time-to-make-a-career-pick/ and here I am to follow up by guiding you on exactly how you are supposed to go about it! 50% of us didn’t have a clue as to what we wanted to...
I suppose you guys must be aware of the usage of the correct vocabulary in situations and that can really lead you to a MESS or a grand SUCCESS as well. . There is great delight in the word “AND” and if you don’t know the magic for the...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags