Advertisement Habits are something that comes eventually from inside. We may always develop good habits and also some bad ones. Good habits will lead us to success. Habits are something that are repeated continuously. Sometimes people notice the change in our habits and sometimes they don’t. These habits can...
A trait is a distinguishing feature or characteristic: 1. Ranking Method This method involves giving ranks to the employees depending upon their possession or absence of a particular trait say consistency. 2. Paired comparison Here two people are compared with each other on certain predetermined traits...
Benefits/importance / purpose of performance appraisal 1. Maximise productivity 2. The managers can express their expectations. 3. Motivating employees. 4. Fixing salary 5. Understand the need and extent of training and developing. 6. Reduce wastage 7. Chance to find out the future managers 8. Merit gets its...
Limitations of performance appraisal 1. Biased Evaluation 2. Time Consuming 3. Costly 4. Lack of uniformity 5. Documentation 6. Evaluators may not be trained 7. Fear of superseding 8. Job description not proper
Performance-related pay is the money paid to someone relating to how well he or she works at the workplace. Advantages of performance related pay 1. It motivates the employees 2. Performance based methods can provide a level of standardization in employee evaluations. 3. Performance based models...
Performance appraisal involves evaluation of employee’s performance at the work place. Features of performance appraisal 1. Systematic evaluation 2. Focus on result 3. Various techniques and methods 4. Evaluation by different people 5. Continuous process 6. Differs from job evaluation 7. Multiple use 8. Qualitative and quantitative...
Performance appraisal– “The systematic description of employee’s job relevant, strength, weakness.” It is the process through which the organization gets information on how well an employee is doing his or her job. Hayel observes, it is the process “of evaluating the performer and qualification of the employees in terms...
Tom Hanks is without question one of the finest acting talents of his – or any – generation. A career that spans over three decades, Hanks has been nominated for five Oscars (winning two) and has proven to be an extremely versatile actor by taking on a wide variety...
This British actor has established a name for himself and a huge fame around the world. This electric mix of films show Hardy in a variety of roles – and are quickly propelling him onto on the Hollywood A-list. Prior to these movies, Hardy had been working in the business for a...
REVIEW: Over the years I’ve not really had much time for Sony, I’ve had a play with most of their devices and I’ve never really been that impressed. Yes the build quality and design on the Z, Z1 and the Z1 Compact is rather splendid, but something always...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags