Advertisement Habits are something that comes eventually from inside. We may always develop good habits and also some bad ones. Good habits will lead us to success. Habits are something that are repeated continuously. Sometimes people notice the change in our habits and sometimes they don’t. These habits can...
A trait is a distinguishing feature or characteristic: 1. Ranking Method This method involves giving ranks to the employees depending upon their possession or absence of a particular trait say consistency. 2. Paired comparison Here two people are compared with each other on certain predetermined traits...
Benefits/importance / purpose of performance appraisal 1. Maximise productivity 2. The managers can express their expectations. 3. Motivating employees. 4. Fixing salary 5. Understand the need and extent of training and developing. 6. Reduce wastage 7. Chance to find out the future managers 8. Merit gets its...
Limitations of performance appraisal 1. Biased Evaluation 2. Time Consuming 3. Costly 4. Lack of uniformity 5. Documentation 6. Evaluators may not be trained 7. Fear of superseding 8. Job description not proper
Performance-related pay is the money paid to someone relating to how well he or she works at the workplace. Advantages of performance related pay 1. It motivates the employees 2. Performance based methods can provide a level of standardization in employee evaluations. 3. Performance based models...
Performance appraisal involves evaluation of employee’s performance at the work place. Features of performance appraisal 1. Systematic evaluation 2. Focus on result 3. Various techniques and methods 4. Evaluation by different people 5. Continuous process 6. Differs from job evaluation 7. Multiple use 8. Qualitative and quantitative...
Performance appraisal– “The systematic description of employee’s job relevant, strength, weakness.” It is the process through which the organization gets information on how well an employee is doing his or her job. Hayel observes, it is the process “of evaluating the performer and qualification of the employees in terms...
Tom Hanks is without question one of the finest acting talents of his – or any – generation. A career that spans over three decades, Hanks has been nominated for five Oscars (winning two) and has proven to be an extremely versatile actor by taking on a wide variety...
This British actor has established a name for himself and a huge fame around the world. This electric mix of films show Hardy in a variety of roles – and are quickly propelling him onto on the Hollywood A-list. Prior to these movies, Hardy had been working in the business for a...
REVIEW: Over the years I’ve not really had much time for Sony, I’ve had a play with most of their devices and I’ve never really been that impressed. Yes the build quality and design on the Z, Z1 and the Z1 Compact is rather splendid, but something always...
Login or Register
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management [IAPM] Subject – TYBMS Question Bank 2018 on
- Favourable Arguments for Profit Maximization on
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? on
- Strategic Management Unit 2 Notes of SYBMS on
- What are the uses of common size statements? on
- Explain the Methods of Sales Promotions on
- Explain The Features of Relationship Marketing on
- Marketing / Finance? The First Decision-Making Test In A BMS Graduate’s Life on
- 5 Funny Corny Facts About National Cheese Ball Day 2014 on
- Significance of physical distribution performance cycle on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019