“Trust takes years to build, yet seconds to shatter.” TRUST means believing in the reliability, truth or the ability of someone or something. For example: we say that relations should be built on “trust”. Advertisement From childhood our parents have taught us that we should not trust any strangers...
College is the most exciting time of one’s life, this is the place where we find many people, build up so many wonderful memories, learn a lot of things at the same time have the best time of our life. The first look of college be it the first...
6 Lessons From Life That People Should Learn Don’t take anything for granted Nowadays people don’t realize what they have. They never value the things that they have. We don’t appreciate anything in our life until it’s gone, that includes your health, your family, your friends and your love,...
People around us play a very important role in our life, right from our birth, till our death. First it is our family. They mould us into a human being with manners and good qualities. As we grow, other people from our society (mainly our friends) also play...
Lingaa is a Tamil action thriller film directed by K.S.Ravikumar, who also scripted the film in collaboration with the film’s dialogue writer, Pon Kumaran. The film released on 12 December 2014, coinciding with Rajinikanth’s birthday . Finally he has arrived and what a comeback it is for superstar Rajinikanth after Robot! Going by the trailers,...
The society has the wonderful genre of people known as the old/aged ones. In spite of their lively name their heart at this age completes the life cycle and again becomes the heart of a small child. It’s a tough time for them – they seem it as the...
School life… well it is the most memorable and important part of one’s life, it is also known as second home for kids. School is a place where we get to learn a lot, school life is a preparatory stage for the future. We make lots of friends in...
I still remember I was in standard fourth, I was taught by my father to meet the unknown, talk to them like known, make them feel comfortable, always know to whom you should talk and for what reason. Never sound mean and neither even act like one. Since then...
In my last post on 10 Things Every BMS Student Experiences At Least Once I spoke about Unity in Diversity, so it went this way: Of course there is diversity, walk in any BMS college and you can immediately tell the difference between a F.Y, S.Y and a T.Y student. The ‘overdose of...
This topic would have surely reminded you of the old days where you failed in any of your work. It can be a competition or exam or any resolution or it can be your parents’ expectations or your expectations from yourself. Anything is possible. After that failure what was...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags