The syllabus has been revised for the First Year B.M.S. from the academic year 2014-15. In First Year BMS Semester 1, Foundation of Human Skills, Introduction to Financial Accounts, Principles of Management are compulsory courses and Business Law, Business Statistics, Business Communication, Introduction to Computers are allied courses. In...
University of Mumbai has revised the Syllabus and paper pattern for the Second Year (SEM III) of the Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.) Degree Programme with effect from the academic year 2015-16. In Semester III and IV, SYBMS students have 4 compulsory papers and 2 specialization papers. The compulsory...
TY BMS Semester VI 1. Securities & Portfolio Management 2. International Finance 3. Operations Research (more of numericals) 4. Econometrics (more of numericals) Paper Pattern Section I Concept Testing 15 Marks (Theory) Case Studies (Mix of Theory and Numerical Calculations) 15 Marks. Section 2 Out of 5 Questions Any...
Login or Register
- Steps Involved In Setting Up Of An Enterprise on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags