Advertisement 1) Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is one of the largest Government space agencies in the world. 2) Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) was established in 1969. 3) Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is India’s primary space agency and it aims to advance space technology for the benefit...
QUICK FACTS: 1.Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO) is the primary space agency in India. 2.Indian Space Research Organisation is among the largest government agencies in the world.The primary objective of Indian Space Research Organisation is to advance space technology and use its applications for national benefit. 3.India’s first satellite built by Indian Space Research Organisation is Aryabhata which was...
Non – Government Organisation (NGO) : Introduction – All over the world NGO’s are functioning & playing a positive role in the field of education, public health, relief works, physically handicapped etc. NGO’s act as watchdog. They keep an eye on the different activities going on...
Functions of WTO: WTO facilitates the management of Multilateral Trade Agreements and the Plurilateral Trade Agreements for the fulfillment of their obligations. It negotiates all Multilateral Trade relations concerni9ng the above Agreements among member-countries. It facilitates implementation of the results of the negotiations as decided by...
Organization Structure of An Advertising Agency: Every advertising agency has to establish its own identity in the organization’s structure with suitable departments, line of authority & mechanism for effective communication & co-ordination. Organization structure differs from agency to agency as per the functional areas & specialization. Different...
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity” – General Patton “Management” a word which we all BMS students relate...
“ For achieving behavioral change, the core values of individuals have to be addressed”. Discuss the statement in context of Indian organisations
“ For achieving behavioral change, the core values of individuals have to be addressed”. Discuss the statement in context of Indian organisations. In Indian organisations individuals have forgotten their core values. The values of faithfulness, simplicity, etc. and the behaviour in organisations today is very materialistic, selfish. No...
Dharma Of Management/ Organization Each organization and management is considered by Indian ethos as a living entity, having heart, soul and Dharma. The traits of dharma or integrity, e.g. Courage, self discipline, goodness, righteousness and all other essential and ethical values constitute the character of management / organization just...
This alludes to the famous play “Hamlet” by Shakespeare. Hamlet was a character who was highly indecisive about what he wanted to do and always mulled over things while taking a decision and many a times avoided or delayed taking decisions. This could mean disaster if applied in case...
The B.M.S department of Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai is here again organising “Career Fair ’11”, a vibrant, annual inter-collegiate event. Initiated in the year 2004, Career Fair has long been recognised as a one stop destination for career related solutions. “To be the best provider of career related solution” as the Vision and “To...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags