Advertisement Objectives of Project Appraisal: To extract relevant information for determining the success or failure of a project. To apply standard yardsticks for determining the rate of success or failure of a project. To determine the expected costs & benefits of the project. To arrive at specific...
Objectives of Ancillary Development: Employment Opportunities – Development of employment opportunities must be coupled (along) with the growth of entrepreneurship in different fields & different parts of the country. Equitable Distribution – Dispersal of industrial activities in various regions are bringing out...
Objectives of the World Bank (IBRD) The main objectives of the World Bank are: Reconstruction and Development: The main objective of the bank is to reconstruct the war-devastated economies like Britain, France, Holland etc. and to provide economic assistance to underdeveloped countries like India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka,...
FORMULATING THE PORTFOLIO OBJECTIVES: The portfolio objectives can b determined by ascertaining the constraints on a portfolio. The greater the number of constraints and the more bindings these constraints, the more conservative the portfolio must be. The following are the six possible portfolio constraints which...
OBJECTIVES OF PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT: Stability of income: An investor considers stability of income from his investment. He also considers the stability of purchasing power of income. Capital growth: capital appreciation has become an important investment principle. Investors seek growth stocks which provide a large capital appreciation by...
INTERNET: The internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to serve billions of users worldwide. It is a network of networks that consists of millions of private, public academic, business, & government networks of local to global...
Corporate Advertising Objectives: Create a good citizen image through consistent & dedicated effort. Convey the organization’s commitment to the concerned public. Boost both employee management relations & employee morale. Raise money from the public. On the marketing front it is easier & cheaper to sell product or services...
Sales objectives: A major objective of most sales promotion programmes is to generate short term increase in sales. Many managers believe that monies spent on advertising & other forms of promotion should produce measurable results, such as increasing sales volume by a certain percentage or increasing the...
Promotional objectives: Promotional objectives evolve from the company’s overall marketing plan & are rooted in its marketing objectives. Communication objectives: The primary role of an IMC programme is to communication planning should be based on communication objectives. Advertising & other promotional efforts designed to achieve such communications...
Importance/Value of objectives: Many companies fail to set specific objective for integrated marketing communication programmes is that they don’t recognize the value of doing so. Advertising & promotional objectives are needed for several reasons, including the functions they serve in communication planning & decision making and measurement...
Login or Register
- Steps Involved In Setting Up Of An Enterprise on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags