Motivation and Leadership is a Semester 3 subject in Second Year Bachelor of Management Studies. The subject is introduced in SYBMS to gain knowledge of the leadership strategies for motivating people and changing organizations. The subject helps the BMS students to study how leaders facilitate group development and problem...
Achievement Motivation: According to the theory of Achievement Motivation an Individuals need for achievement refers to the need for personal accomplishment. It is the drive to excel, to strive for success and to achieve in relation to a set of standards. People with high achievement motive...
Motivation: Motivation refers to the way in which urges, drives, desires, aspirations, striving or needs direct control or explain the behavior of human beings.
The following analysis can reveal the impact of need for achievement in accelerating entrepreneurial urge among individuals Twin characteristics of entrepreneurship: McClelland pointed out the twin important characteristics of entreprenerurship that govern the economic behavior of a person to become entrepreneurial. They are; Doing things...
David McClelland’s Theory of Achievement Motivation: In the late 1940s David McCelland & his associates developed the theory of achievement motivation, which was regarded as one of the best economic theories of entrepreneurial development. They concentrated mainly on following three aspects; Need for achievement. Need for...
Imagine how free we would feel and what we could accomplish if we could live without fear. That’s exactly how it starts – through imagination. Once you’ve imagined and finally decided to start up, the next step is to plan ahead and sink your teeth into the passion. You...
Motivation includes all internal and external factors which induces a person to take a particular course of action. FACTORS AFFECTING MOTIVATION 1. Challenging jobs 2. Future prospects 3. Monetary rewards 4. Other incentives . 5. Healthy working environment 6. Scope for personal growth 7. Freedom 8. Recognition...
Failures, a dream broken, hard work not appreciated, breakups, fight with our best friends, when you were about to buy your awaited desired thing and everything crashes at the last moment, a loss of a very close person. This all things make us feel dead. We don’t feel alive...
Sometimes, in life you lose hope. You feel like you want to give up. But you got to find that inner strength in you and bouncing back is difficult at times. Nelson Mandela, philanthropist and former President of South Africa has surely made his dent in the universe. He...
At just 39 years old Marissa Mayer has the technical expertise to understand the computer science behind the Yahoo matrix, as she was the first female engineer and famously 20th employee at Google. She has been both inspected and praised over her 2 years as CEO of Yahoo. Marissa being a...
Login or Register
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags