Advertisement BENEFITS FROM CASE METHOD • Learn by doing • Increase ability to ask right questions • Identify and understand underlying problems • Expose students to wide range of industries, organisations, functions and responsibility • Strengthens students grasp of management theory • Learn to take decisions based...
Target-Return pricing Here, the firm determines the price that would fetch its target rate of return on investment. As per this method, the selling price can be determined by using the formula = Unit cost + For example, a manufacturer has invested Rs. 1,00,000 and is expecting...
Cost plus pricing method/Mark up pricing method In this method, the selling price of the product is arrived at by adding a standard mark-up i.e. margin to the product’s cost. For example, if the total cost of production and distribution of product per unit is Rs. 75. and...
The break even method of preparing advertising budget:- This method attempts to quantity the advertising spending level that will offer an organizing the highest additional gross profit. The firm continues to spend on advertising as long as the incremental expenditures are exceeded by the marginal the gross...
All you can afford method:- Under this method the advertising budget is decided on the basis of whatever money is left after all other fixed and unavoidable expenses have been allocated. Conservative management uses this method & also new entrepreneurs follow this when they are short of funds...
Brand history method of preparing advertising budget:- Under this method while setting the budget the brand’s product life cycle is considered. A brand at the introductory stage will use more advertising appropriation than an established brand. Brands that are facing a decline may also use more advertising to...
Task approach method of preparing advertising budget:- Under this method a company lunching a new product will decide on to spend more money as it has to create immediate awareness amongst the consumers. The company may spend less advertising for an existing well known brand.
Honey is one of the most wonderful foods in nature and there are many great ways to use it. If you are huge honey lover, you can enjoy honey in your tea, smoothies, and drizzled on top of peanut butter on toast. There are more different uses of honey....
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags