Advertisement Gender equality implies equality for both men and women, it does not imply that men and women should be same; it means they should be treated equally. We always talk about women being equal to men, but if you take a deeper look, women are still working hard...
What Everyone In This World Ought To Know About The True Meaning Of Relationships What is a relationship? In simple words, a bond or connect between any two living beings can be called as a relationship between them. It may not necessarily be between two people, relationship between you...
FOB Price Quotation. Under FOB quotation, the seller quotes a price which includes all expenses incurred till the goods are actually loaded on board the ship. This means packing charges, local transport charges and dock dues are covered in the price quoted. Even the expected profit is...
Skimming Pricing Strategy. Skimming pricing strategy relates to the strategy of setting the price high in order to take away the cream of the market. This strategy is mostly applied when there is monopoly product or the said product has no competitive brand. Price is fixed very high...
Transfer Pricing Strategy. Transfer pricing refers to the pricing of various goods and services among subsidiaries of multinational corporations. These subsidiaries trade among themselves as well as with the parent company. The price charged by one subsidiary to another or to the parent company is an accepted practice....
BEP: Break-even point (BEP) is that level of sales at which the total revenue is equal to the total cost. It is the level at which there is neither profit nor loss.
MODVAT: Modvat stands for Modified Value Added Tax. It is a scheme for allowing relief to final manufacturers on the excise duty borne by their suppliers in respect of goods manufactured by them. Hence a manufacturer can take credit of excise duty paid on raw materials and components used...
`Deemed Export’. Deemed exports are export-like. They are not physical exports. They refer to those transactions which are completed within the country and the payment is made in Indian rupees. The exporter is required to produce documentary evidence about realization of export proceeds through banks to claim duty...
IRMAC Scheme. IRMAC stands for Industrial Raw Material Assistance Centre. Under IRMAC scheme, imported raw materials are supplied at competitive rates to small exporters. The supply is provided to exporters and actual users against valid import licenses.
EPCG: EPCG stands for Export Promotion Capital Goods Scheme. Under this scheme, capital goods can be imported at a low duty of 5 per cent subject to export obligation. Import of goods is subject to actual user condition till the export obligation is achieved.
Login or Register
- Importance of Participative Management on
- Organizational Image on
- Discount Pricing on
- Juhu To Jaisalmer : The Industrial Visit Experience on
- 10 Kickass “Manager” Jokes, Memes That Only Intellectuals Will Understand on
- How To Fix Up Things After An Argument With Best Friend on
- War And Peace… Two Side’s Of Your Existence! on
- 30 Superb Powerful Tips & Tricks Articles on Project Viva, Placement Interviews & Internships by BMS Alumni on
- Simple Yet Sassy – 15 Evergreen Fashion Trends That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion! on
- Business and Ethics can go together! on
- Market Orders August 10, 2020
- Котировки акций Adidas выросли на новости о покупке Reebok азиатскими инвесторами August 7, 2020
- Прогноз относительно пары Eur August 7, 2020
- Day Trading Cryptocurrency August 5, 2020
- Игры С Выводом Денег Которые Платят Без Вложений.Игры С Выводом Реальных Денег August 4, 2020