Advertisement Gender equality implies equality for both men and women, it does not imply that men and women should be same; it means they should be treated equally. We always talk about women being equal to men, but if you take a deeper look, women are still working hard...
What Everyone In This World Ought To Know About The True Meaning Of Relationships What is a relationship? In simple words, a bond or connect between any two living beings can be called as a relationship between them. It may not necessarily be between two people, relationship between you...
FOB Price Quotation. Under FOB quotation, the seller quotes a price which includes all expenses incurred till the goods are actually loaded on board the ship. This means packing charges, local transport charges and dock dues are covered in the price quoted. Even the expected profit is...
Skimming Pricing Strategy. Skimming pricing strategy relates to the strategy of setting the price high in order to take away the cream of the market. This strategy is mostly applied when there is monopoly product or the said product has no competitive brand. Price is fixed very high...
Transfer Pricing Strategy. Transfer pricing refers to the pricing of various goods and services among subsidiaries of multinational corporations. These subsidiaries trade among themselves as well as with the parent company. The price charged by one subsidiary to another or to the parent company is an accepted practice....
BEP: Break-even point (BEP) is that level of sales at which the total revenue is equal to the total cost. It is the level at which there is neither profit nor loss.
MODVAT: Modvat stands for Modified Value Added Tax. It is a scheme for allowing relief to final manufacturers on the excise duty borne by their suppliers in respect of goods manufactured by them. Hence a manufacturer can take credit of excise duty paid on raw materials and components used...
`Deemed Export’. Deemed exports are export-like. They are not physical exports. They refer to those transactions which are completed within the country and the payment is made in Indian rupees. The exporter is required to produce documentary evidence about realization of export proceeds through banks to claim duty...
IRMAC Scheme. IRMAC stands for Industrial Raw Material Assistance Centre. Under IRMAC scheme, imported raw materials are supplied at competitive rates to small exporters. The supply is provided to exporters and actual users against valid import licenses.
EPCG: EPCG stands for Export Promotion Capital Goods Scheme. Under this scheme, capital goods can be imported at a low duty of 5 per cent subject to export obligation. Import of goods is subject to actual user condition till the export obligation is achieved.
Login or Register
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags