Hello students, Advertisement Today we are going to understand brand architecture and its types from a portfolio rules viewpoint in our Advertising 101 Video Series by Gayatri Thampi for Management Paradise. Advertisement
Product Life Cycle is an understanding of how to make a product and how much money to spend. Product Life Cycle has the following phases: 1) Introduction phase, 2) Growth phase, 3) Maturity Phase and 4) Decline Phase. The new product development process includes: idea generation, idea screening, concept...
Utility is nothing but creating something that is useful or has quality. Utility is a condition / situation in which the customer’s wants and needs are satisfied. Basic types of utility are: form utility, place utility, time utility, possession utility and image utility. The marketing management process consists of...
The activities involved in transfer of goods and services from seller to buyer i.e. advertising, shipping, storing and so on is known as Marketing. The marketing mix or 4Ps are: product, place, promotion and price. The concept of 4Ps is replaced by 7 Ps which are: product, price, place,...
BMS.co.in offers an opportunity for BMS students to prepare for Semester 3 examinations. Try our free model question paper on Principles of Marketing subject today and achieve success in your main exams. Note: Attempt any 10 questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks Duration – 2.5 hours Principles of Marketing...
Looking for a 200 marks project topic? Whether you are a BMS student of MU or DU, this list of simple black book project topic ideas for marketing should be extremely useful. Study of test marketing and customer interaction Market analysis and sales development of Amul milk Role of...
Dear BMSites, This “Case Study for Practice” section explores the theory of Marketing Management subject and helps you provide a practice of solving a case study by applying the theoretical as well as practical knowledge. Here we present Marketing Management Case Study For Practice: Marketing strategists wisely use the old...
Special Studies in Marketing is an elective subject of TYBMS Sem 5 (Mumbai University exam). Special Studies in Marketing covers the main topics /areas like Consumer Behaviour, Communication Process with reference to advertising, Types of media and media planning, Brand and Branding Strategy Development. Here we present the detailed...
Teaching Hours and Assessment Pattern of Marketing Management: No. of sessions of 90 minutes – 30 No. of sessions of 90 minutes per week – 2 Continuous assessment – 40 IA Semester End examination -60 IA Total marks – 100 Duration of theory paper – 3 hours No. of...
Marketing Management is a Semester 3 subject of SYBMS at St. Xavier’s College. Marketing Management subject makes the BMS students understand the basic fundamentals of marketing management, it would also involve a detailed study of the various elements of the marketing mix as applied by both domestic and international...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags