6 HR Lessons from Movie ‘Dangal’ The Amir Khan starrer is all set to break the box office records. It has a very beautiful storyline with some remarkable performances of all the actors. It also has some insightful message for the HR fraternity. Change Management – The society laughs at...
I’m Prof Nitin Kulkarni and this video is an introduction to the operations research subject for TYBMS SEM 6 students 2017. Be sure to share this video with your batchmates and feel free to ask your questions in the comments section below Introduction to Operations Research Subject for TYBMS SEM...
Industrial relations or employee relations or employment relations is the study of examining various employment situations to a large degree which includes collective bargaining, trade unionism and labor management relations. Today in reality, labour unions are declining and fewer companies have industrial relations functions. The challenge of industrial relations...
Human Resource Management is the process of managing people in an organization in a structured manner. HRM is the art of managing people in an innovative way. HRM covers staffing, retention, pay and perks management, performance management, change management and taking care of exits from the company. Here we...
Strategic management is a way of setting objectives and figuring out ways to achieve them. Strategic Management’s aim is to keep a continuous eye on the goals and objectives of the organization. It is all about identifying strategies that managers can carry so as to achieve better performance and...
Financial Institution is an institution regulated by the government which provides financial services for its members or stakeholders. Management of Financial Institutions paper enables DU BMS students to understand the tools and techniques of management of banks and financial institutions. Here we present Delhi University TYBMS Sem 5 Syllabus...
Service Sector includes information sector services, securities, commodities and other financial investment services, professional, scientific and technical services, administrative and support services, health care and social assistance, entertainment and recreation services. Practicing a Service sector management question paper online helps you to improve your ability to attend the semester...
Case studies enable BMS students to understand the situation, locate the problem, analyze the case, find out various available suggestions and finally conclude with appropriate solution. There is no fixed method to follow to solve case studies. Students have to analyze the situation and provide solutions by imagining themselves...
Management is all about organizing, planning, controlling, and directing the activities of a business in order to achieve defined objectives. Making an organization successful requires, above all, clear thinking. There are dozens of management concepts out of which we have selected today 10 basic concept that will be helpful...
Dear TYBMSites, BMS.co.in gives an opportunity for BMS students to prepare for Semester 5 examinations. Try our free model question paper on Human Resource Management subject today and achieve success in your main exams. Note: Duration – 2.5 hours Answer any 10 questions Each question carries 7.5 marks Here...
Login or Register
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- What is a Share Certificate? on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 on
- What are the Items to be completely ignored while preparing Cost Sheet? on
- TYBMS Sem 5 Syllabus of November 2015 Exam: Special Studies in Finance on
- How to change your college after FY/SYBMS? on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Characteristics Of Hypothesis on
- Complete List of BMS Colleges in Mumbai on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags