Advertisement I have always loved people who inspire me, encourage me to do something in this world. Meeting such people or seeing such people have always given me something new to take in. We all in our lives go through ups and downs, its part of our lives....
The behaviour of retail shoppers is a subject of study across the world. The basic difference however Continues to be the maturity of markets and formats. While retail I in the West has evolved in terms of formats over the past hundred years, organised retail in India are...
Psychological Approach: The Psychological approach is based on the assumption that the stock prices are guided by emotion, rather than reason. Thus the prices of stocks are believed to be influenced by the Psychological mood of the investor. Technical analysis believes that stock market movement is 10% logical and...
Efficient Market Theory Approach: The efficient market theory approach is based on efficiency of the capital market. It believes that market is efficient and information about individuals stocks is available in the market. In the ideal efficient market everyone knows all the possible-to0knoe information simultaneously interpret it similarly and...
The Technical Approach: The technical approach involves plotting the price movement of the stock and drawing interference from the price movement in the market. The technicians believe that stock market history will repeat again. When a technical rule indicates a buy or sells sign then it is time to...
Fundamental Approach: The basic talents of fundamental approach are as follows: There is an intrinsic value for each stock and this value can be determined by a penetration analysis of the fundamental factor to the company, industry and economy. At any given point of time due to...
An investor is surrounded by many factors in his consideration of making investments. He is interested in minimizing risk and maximizing returns. He is also interested in liquidity safety and security of his investments. Thus, while buying a security, the investor has the primary purpose of the gain....
Schiffman & Kanuk’s model of consumer decision-making: This model is related to the problem solving consumer & to some extent the emotional consumer model. This model is made up of three major components: Input Process Output
Model of family decision making: This model depicts how family members interact with each other in the context of their consumer decision making. The various family member play different roles, these roles are: Influencers Gate-keepers Deciders Buyers Preparers Users
Decision-Making Models: Models which help in understanding the consumer behaviour are: Economic model Psychological model Pavlovian model Sociological model Howard-sheth model Engel-Black well-kollat model Model of family Decision making Nicosia model Schiffman and kanuk’s model of consumer decision making.
Login or Register
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags